There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

stfu floyd
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,043
That's even worse than last year's SEA/GB game. Judge should be investigated.
Floyd sounds ready to start promoting full time!
who is that huge mother f**ker with the salon eyebrows?
Originally posted by vaden:
That's even worse than last year's SEA/GB game. Judge should be investigated.

That CJ Ross has had issues before.
Money picked Canelo apart
Originally posted by ads_2006:
draw was right

these announcers were sucking off mayweather all night, skews your opinion

No way man. That was complete domination by Mayweather in my eyes. The numbers back that up too. Mayweather landing more jabs, power shots, counters, just complete domination.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
WTF how did one judge call a draw lol. That man should be shot.

The judge who called it a draw is a woman.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
draw was right

these announcers were sucking off mayweather all night, skews your opinion

I can't hear s**t at the party I'm at. May win easily.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
No way man. That was complete domination by Mayweather in my eyes. The numbers back that up too. Mayweather landing more jabs, power shots, counters, just complete domination.

This. Look at the stats. Even the other scores were too close in my opinion. The draw was a joke.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
WTF how did one judge call a draw lol. That man should be shot.

The judge who called it a draw is a woman.

Well that explains a lot. My mistake.
LOL @ majority decision.
Canleo looks like he's been in a fight

Mayweather looks like he was out for a jog
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
WTF how did one judge call a draw lol. That man should be shot.

boxing is sad nowadays

Better to just watch the fights of the 80s on TV Sugar Ray, Duran, Hearns, Hagler, Arguello............................ a MUCH better era for fighting
It was the same judge who had Bradly blowing out Manny