There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
canelo at 152

money at 150.5

gonna be interesting to see what they weigh in tomorrow night. canelo needs to make up those two pounds.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?

Is that why hes the champ? Because hes so hittable. Lol. I might bet you a lil something. Go to your gym and ask around. Then get back to me.

Don't need to. Just tell me how much money you want to lose.

Don't let him punk you like that MBC
I gave him an option and he came back with some bs about garcias dad jumping in the ring lol
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
mbc, ill do a name change bet with you. i got lucas, you got danny.

must be a clear win by points or KO/TKO. no DQ's or draws.
Gonna be tough to live up to Pacquiao-Marquez IV
f**k. i'll be at a wedding tonight. I have a feeling about this one. Floyd's reign might be over.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k. i'll be at a wedding tonight. I have a feeling about this one. Floyd's reign might be over.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?

Is that why hes the champ? Because hes so hittable. Lol. I might bet you a lil something. Go to your gym and ask around. Then get back to me.

Don't need to. Just tell me how much money you want to lose.

Don't let him punk you like that MBC
I gave him an option and he came back with some bs about garcias dad jumping in the ring lol

Straight up Mathysse win by dec, ko or dq is what I said. Let's do it!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,747
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
f**k. i'll be at a wedding tonight. I have a feeling about this one. Floyd's reign might be over.

Same here, I have a feeling Mayweather is gonna go nighty night
AHHHH FIGHT NIGHT
Any links?
yo where do u guys stream these things live? i dont have a million bucks for pay per view
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,770
what time u guys think the danny garcia/lucas fight will be eastern time? 10ish or 11ish? im thinking they aint starting the money fight til atleast midnight.
I'm not a boxing fan, but watching the preflight show makes me want to watch. Floyd may be my least favorite athlete on the planet and for the first time I think he actually has a legit contender. This should be a great fight.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
yo where do u guys stream these things live? i dont have a million bucks for pay per view

this. any other sites other than firstrow?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Gonna be tough to live up to Pacquiao-Marquez IV