There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by valrod33:
Do they televise the weigh ins?

Yeah Friday 6 EST on SportsCenter
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
i hope they also televise the Lucas/Garcia weigh in but i highly doubt it.

lookin more forward to Lucas KTFO of Garcia.
Originally posted by Amir:
i hope they also televise the Lucas/Garcia weigh in but i highly doubt it.

lookin more forward to Lucas KTFO of Garcia.

WAR MATTHYSSE!
Im telling u garcia got this dude!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Im telling u garcia got this dude!

Ha!!!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Im telling u garcia got this dude!

Ha!!!


His games too wide. Garcia will catch him with a midrange left hooker. Watch.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Im telling u garcia got this dude!

Ha!!!


His games too wide. Garcia will catch him with a midrange left hooker. Watch.

Speak English. Garcia has a lot of flaws. He punches out of range at times and too wide. He hasn't fought anyone with the power of Mathysse. Garcia is gonna get ko'd.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Speak English. Garcia has a lot of flaws. He punches out of range at times and too wide. He hasn't fought anyone with the power of Mathysse. Garcia is gonna get ko'd.

True but he knows how to counter. Imo matthyse doesnt set up his punches well enough for this champ.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Speak English. Garcia has a lot of flaws. He punches out of range at times and too wide. He hasn't fought anyone with the power of Mathysse. Garcia is gonna get ko'd.

True but he knows how to counter. Imo matthyse doesnt set up his punches well enough for this champ.

He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?

Is that why hes the champ? Because hes so hittable. Lol. I might bet you a lil something. Go to your gym and ask around. Then get back to me.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?

Is that why hes the champ? Because hes so hittable. Lol. I might bet you a lil something. Go to your gym and ask around. Then get back to me.

Don't need to. Just tell me how much money you want to lose.
Canelo gonna win
Originally posted by valrod33:
Canelo gonna win

I thought you hated gingers
Any good link for tomorrow's fight??

- 98
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
He wont need to. Garcia is so hittable. Want to put money down or is your pu$$y lips just gonna be flapping in the wind?

Is that why hes the champ? Because hes so hittable. Lol. I might bet you a lil something. Go to your gym and ask around. Then get back to me.

Don't need to. Just tell me how much money you want to lose.

Don't let him punk you like that MBC