There are 122 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm telling you guys. This ppv is going to break records. If I was flloyd, I'd feel out Canelo , let him beat me if I knew I could school.

Turn it into a crazy money trilogy.

no way money/canelo beats out money/dlh.

it'll slightly surpass money/cotto.
There's a legit shot at Floyd Mayweather/Saul Alvarez hitting 2 million buys, I mean Ginger was able to pack 40,000+ at the Alamodome against Austin "No Doubt" Trout
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
There's a legit shot at Floyd Mayweather/Saul Alvarez hitting 2 million buys, I mean Ginger was able to pack 40,000+ at the Alamodome against Austin "No Doubt" Trout

im gonna guess 1.8M
Jesus Christ Mares got stretched by Jhonny
I forgot the fight was next month. I thought it was in October.

Three more weeks, can't wait!
seems to me like Mares just got paid and isn't that motivated anymore. He was content with losing. He did fight a number of times this past year.
seems to me like Mares just got paid and isn't that motivated anymore. He was content with losing. He did fight a number of times this past year.

imo his head got big and he forgot he cant do whatever he wants to do in the ring with other pros
left hook right on the button!

man, i just realized that the Mayweather/Canelo fight is on the same day as Rock the Bells looks like i'll have to watch the replay...

oh, and Mike Tyson's Undisputed Truth show is coming to Oakland in October!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

imo his head got big and he forgot he cant do whatever he wants to do in the ring with other pros

Gonzalez is a seasoned vet. He has been a World champion and one of the top Mexican fighters. Mares and al the experts assumed that he was going to just fold. I am happy for Gonzalez. Mares is young and will learn from this.

Props to Mares saying that he didn't want to retire undefeated.Meaning that he wanted to fight the best until he maxed out.
What the heck? Mares isn't motivated anymore or his head got too big? Really? No, he just caught by a huge puncher and things like this happen all the time. Mares should have taken a knee after the first KD but he wanted to continue to trade.

Mares has already exercised his rematch clause and will fight Gonzalez next. That is VERY ballsy and much props for him to do that.
funniest part of All Access'

Canelo talking to that bleck dude and copying him.'' Let's get the fvck audi her.''
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse will be the co main event for the money/ginger fight.

i hope showtime is trying to build up Matthysse to fight Mayweather in one of his 4 remaining fights.
Originally posted by Amir:
Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse will be the co main event for the money/ginger fight.

i hope showtime is trying to build up Matthysse to fight Mayweather in one of his 4 remaining fights.

no doubt. PBF has that bike jab though. They'll have to chase him down and risk getting a jab to the face mid chase.
Maybe a Manny fight somewhere. Hopefully Rios can bring that edge out in Manny again. .
Share 49ersWebzone