LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
ND

While I don't understand, I can appreciate and respect your continued fight for your peoples equality.

Thank you. I know your words are sincere and heart felt. Emille had a lot of guilt after the Paret fight. In the end he had enough courage to admit that he truly was gay.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
just bought this shirt #tyson

want.

I just got this one from boxingT.com...price is good...hope its as advertised

Do they have any ,''I'll fuvk you till you love me, phaggot!'' Tyson tees in Black?
Figuroa-Arikawa was a BRUTAL affair
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Figuroa-Arikawa was a BRUTAL affair

Absolute WAR , and one of the best fights of the year. Heck, may be the fight of the year.

And now Berto is getting dominated by Soto-Karass. Not only that, but he has a hurt shoulder to top it off. Even though he isn't a great fighter, you cannot his the man's heart. He's battling back in this round but his shoulder is killing him.
pretty awesome showtime card Saturday night

Thurman showed that he's for real.

After about round 8 i started rooting for Arikawa.

Berto, wow his face always ends up looking bad.

September 14th come on down!
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
pretty awesome showtime card Saturday night

Thurman showed that he's for real.

After about round 8 i started rooting for Arikawa.

Berto, wow his face always ends up looking bad.

September 14th come on down!

This.

Kinda felt bad for Berto. All those roids fu*cked up his body and stamina afterwards.
Thurman was getting worked by that unknown for a sec. THurman is the real deal doe. I like dood.
Fight of the year candidate for sure so far for Arikawa. Josesito and Rios' fights are always crazy.
did berto lose?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
did berto lose?

yeah. Pretty bad too. He didn't go to sleep but he was on the verge. He was getting dicked down all night.

Just catching up on Paul Spadafora. 48-0 white cat, but lost 2 years because he fell into drugs. He's making a comeback. He spared with PBF awhile a back and did work on PBF for a couple of rounds. hmmm.

https

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Just catching up on Paul Spadafora. 48-0 white cat, but lost 2 years because he fell into drugs. He's making a comeback. He spared with PBF awhile a back and did work on PBF for a couple of rounds. hmmm.

https

Paul Spadafora has been undefeated for 17 years and 48 fights as a pro, a career that included a four-year reign (and seven title defenses) as the IBF lightweight champion. Parallel with that astonishing record is his stormy personal life -- a world of drug addiction, alcoholism, and one of the most-horrific instances of domestic violence imaginable: In a drunken rage, Spadafora shot his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach.

That sparring session was when he was in his prime. His skills have diminished and he fights guys that are no where near his skill level. He can make a run at a tiltle shot but he is not that same fighter in that vid.

LOL
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

https

Paul Spadafora has been undefeated for 17 years and 48 fights as a pro, a career that included a four-year reign (and seven title defenses) as the IBF lightweight champion. Parallel with that astonishing record is his stormy personal life -- a world of drug addiction, alcoholism, and one of the most-horrific instances of domestic violence imaginable: In a drunken rage, Spadafora shot his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach.

That sparring session was when he was in his prime. His skills have diminished and he fights guys that are no where near his skill level. He can make a run at a tiltle shot but he is not that same fighter in that vid.
quelaching....

1:24

Do we finally have an American HW to challenge the Klits
Nice Ko by Charlo. Klitch is 6'9 in shape,and knows how to use the jab. Klitch is one of the all time greats like it or not.
Share 49ersWebzone