Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
doesn't change the fact that he just about took that guys head clean off. he died.

No seas mamon.

Better stick to your MMA and dudes rolling around on the floor.

watch it

watch what?

Two dudes rolling around kissing on the floor?

No thanks.

don't be ignorant, bro.

MMA doesn't do anything for me. Rhonda Rousey can do everything for me doe.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Chaz u derp

2013 has been an awesome year for boxing.

Yeah chaz. Don't be ignorant like Jeff said.

gotta understand the sport. if you don't like it, sure, whatever. but don't base it on the wrestling or jui jitsu they do. there's more to it than that.

gotta understand the sport. if you don't like it, sure, whatever. but don't base it on the wrestling or jui jitsu they do. there's more to it than that.

Scuttlebutt on social media Wednesday is that HBO is not interesting in bringing WBA/WBO world super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux back for another fight following his unanimous decision win over Nonito Donaire in April. Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum is not happy about it and will likely have to put the Cuban ring technician on pay-per-view undercards.

Meanwhile, Rigondeaux's manager Gary Hyde has laid out a plan of potential fights he'd like to put Rigondeaux in that spans five continents.

Fight 1: Rigondeaux vs. Frampton in Europe Fight 2: Rigondeaux vs. Shimoda in Asia Fight 3: Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko in Africa Fight 4: Rigondeaux vs. Darchinyan in Australia Fight 5: Rigondeaux vs. Mares in North America

In related news, Nonito Donaire looks headed to a possible rematch against Vic Darchinyan when he makes his expected comeback in a November fight that HBO should have no problem with.

Hmmm money talks

I can easily see a tr gb hug in the future...... Who will buge doe
Tyson didn't fap during his first title run for months. Just sayin

Damn does anyone follow broner on twitter?

scared for the young fella.....

Why? I've noticed he is making a lot of s**tty rap videos lately. Dude is a horrendous rapper. He needs to get a lot more professional. Hopefully he'll listen to Floyd
Broners' got rap connections doe. He knows Rick Ross n neem.

Even Crabtree tried to shout out Broner. lol

When does Josesito fight next? He has that track star stamina. Always fun to watch that kid.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

When does Josesito fight next? He has that track star stamina. Always fun to watch that kid.

He just got stopped by Maidana last month.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Why? I've noticed he is making a lot of s**tty rap videos lately. Dude is a horrendous rapper. He needs to get a lot more professional. Hopefully he'll listen to Floyd

just some of his post have been suicide typish

lol.

He a grown man homie.

Don't worry about AB man. AB loves him some AB. He'll be okay unless he gets knocked out in the ring. I really want to see him fight somebody good.

I thought that was two months ago. Does he got a fight scheduled soon? I like the dude.
BTW In an interview, Vic Ortiz said that when he was with Robert Garcia, he was disrespecting him and not really training him with full attention.
Vic cuts ties like nothing i.e. his dad, so when he says things like this, is it true or is it just Victor not trusting anyone on Earth?

I thought that was two months ago. Does he got a fight scheduled soon? I like the dude.
BTW In an interview, Vic Ortiz said that when he was with Robert Garcia, he was disrespecting him and not really training him with full attention.
Vic cuts ties like nothing i.e. his dad, so when he says things like this, is it true or is it just Victor not trusting anyone on Earth?

Not really sure what to make of anything Ortiz says. But I know that Garcia didn't spend the right amount of time training Donaire for the fight against Rigo. Ortiz is a great athlete but I doubt he has the hunger or the mental fortitude to make it back into the top of the division.

like what? i followed him for a second but i stopped.. nothing he said was really interesting lol