LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hate Floyd as much as the next guy, mainly because of his attitude m but I do respect his talent. Kind of like Jeter. I hate that phagg, but he's friggin good.

Dude has so much money , he has some to gamble with and dude knows how to bet.

He came up on the Heat making the finals (like most intelligent common sense mf'ers )

5.9 mil.. that's nutso.. he has to know some insiders to bet that type of bread
ESPN2 - June 7 (10PM ET/7PM PT) John Molina vs. Andrey Klimov (lightweight)

Showtime - June 7 (10PM ET/PT) Jorge Melendez vs. Nick Brinson (jr middleweight)

WealthTV - June 8 (5PM ET/2PM PT) James DeGale vs. Stjepan Bozic (super middleweight)

HBO - June 8 (10PM ET/PT) Chad Dawson vs. Adonis Stevenson (WBC light heavyweight title)
Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Darley Perez (lightweight)

Showtime - June 8 (10PM ET/7PM PT) Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez (welterweight)
Erislandy Lara vs. Alfredo Angulo (super welterweight)

UniMas - June 8 (11PM ET/PT) Juan Carlos Sanchez vs. Roberto Sosa (IBF super flyweight title)
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Showtime - June 7 (10PM ET/PT) Jorge Melendez vs. Nick Brinson (jr middleweight)

WealthTV - June 8 (5PM ET/2PM PT) James DeGale vs. Stjepan Bozic (super middleweight)

HBO - June 8 (10PM ET/PT) Chad Dawson vs. Adonis Stevenson (WBC light heavyweight title)

Showtime - June 8 (10PM ET/7PM PT) Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez (welterweight)

UniMas - June 8 (11PM ET/PT) Juan Carlos Sanchez vs. Roberto Sosa (IBF super flyweight title)

damn, tomorrow is jampacked!
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Simon. I have to get my DVR ready.

I will be working your favorite Wonderland event tomorrow Jeff.

so you're taking the old assless chaps out, im assuming?
Under normal circumstances wouldn't have Dawson LOST the WBC LHW title to the Bay Area's finest Andre Ward because he came in UNDER 175 lbs.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Under normal circumstances wouldn't have Dawson LOST the WBC LHW title to the Bay Area's finest Andre Ward because he came in UNDER 175 lbs.

No. You can come in under weight, within the limit of the division. Just not over it.

so you're taking the old assless chaps out, im assuming?

Nein. I am going full cowboy.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

No. You can come in under weight, within the limit of the division. Just not over it.

That's just it though, there's no minimum weight limit, I mean Pac fought Marg for the WBC 154 lb. title at 144 lbs! He's still a welterweight and won Canelo's current belt.
El perro!

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
El perro!

Simon. That is the most interesting match up. It could be a borefest if Lara decides to just box from the outside.
Scumbag Pedo bear KO 1 Chad Dawson
smh at chad.. feel bad for him

that maidana fight tho
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Just saw the "fight" lol

Bad Chad wasn't so bad tonight.

[ Edited by Amir on Jun 8, 2013 at 10:28 PM ]
shobox > hbo last night

Angullo knocked out Lara twice? WHAT?

Josesito brings it at full speed everytime. That Varsity track star stamina comes into play everytime man. Maidana was like, wtf?
Little Maidana is a damn sledgehammer though. I'd like to see both fights in a rematch again. Those were fight of the year candidates.More action than any ppv I've seen this year.

Great fights.
Share 49ersWebzone