There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

U had to bet $900 on money to win only $100
Originally posted by Amir:
good call stoney

Thank you. Thank you. Floyd was figuring him out the first 2 rounds and gave Guerrero those. Then he took the one round off in the middle. Other than that it was a typical Floyd fight.
jim gray with the middle finger lol
  • Amir
  • Veteran
damn floyd. all that money and you can't get your goatee lined up properly?
I almost fell asleep 3 times during that fight.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btak49:
I almost fell asleep 3 times during that fight.

lol aint floyd's fault that no one can ever seem to land clean punches on him.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Too much running and grabbing.............snoozefest
I now want to see Pac do his best against this dbag. The REF NEVER WARNED FLOYD FOR HOLDING SO DAMN MUCH.

40 mill a night guaranteed will let you do what you want I guess. Weak AF

Grab run run grab jab run run grab jab

GAY AF
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I now want to see Pac do his best against this dbag. The REF NEVER WARNED FLOYD FOR HOLDING SO DAMN MUCH.

40 mill a night guaranteed will let you do what you want I guess. Weak AF

Grab run run grab jab run run grab jab

GAY AF

I'm definitely not a Mayweather guy but I am not certain RG ever had a shot. Even without the holding, Floyd is too elusive for him.
120-109 May.

A few thoughts....

Ponce De Leon stoppage was about 4 blows too early imo.

May continues to show that he is the best, period. Blistering speed on the lead right at 36, it was beautiful. At one point I thought he was experimenting with new punches on poor Bob.
Bobs performance was super disappointing. He could not do anything right. I was upset that I pitched in on his paycheck.

Who's next for May?

Showtime Sports
Jim Gray has the personality of a rock. Rubbed me the wrong way when he asked the guy to "say it in english because we cant understand". lol He wasn't talking to you and he is not a public speaker. I also hated his suit. If I was in charge he would be gone 2mmrow.
Paulie is starting to grow on me fast as a announcer.
I feel like the the ring announcer could be replaced with the county fair hog caller. No flair at all. They should bring in some sort of celebrity/sports person for that.

Kelly Rowland is still so chocolatey fine.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
jim gray with the middle finger lol

did i miss something?
mofo made more than 30 million. WHAT THE f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
mofo made more than 30 million. WHAT THE f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the guaranteed amount. he still gets a good part of the PPV money once that's tallied up. He'll break fiddy million for this fight if it gets over 1M buys which it probably will.
lol @ folks that buy his fights.. i don't think anyone will ever beat may
To even hit him, you would have to chase this dude down, watch out for those jumping leaping quick jabs, and shuffle towards the left to just level with him. Really gay how the ref let mayweather hold and didn't let Guerrerro do his thing in the clinch.

To me, it looked like both these guys were content with having a million dollar sparring bicycle session instead of a war. Whatevs.

Floyd is supposed to fight again in September so.......