LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Wtf EVERBODY fought like shti. Khan,Serg,Aaerola,Quillin,Garcia ,even Cheal Sonnen.

Serg just came off of surgery and prolly will get another one.Fighting in a storm is the dumbest idea ever.

garcia fought well i thought.. serg looked turrible.. missed khan fight.. he weak anyway
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez will likely be out of action for the rest of the year and could need surgery to repair a broken left hand suffered last Saturday in his defense against Martin Murray. For now "Maravilla" will wear a splint for a month and a half and then begin 60 days of rehabilitation and therapy. Advisor Sampson Lewkovicz said the 38-year-old Martinez would like to retire in Argentina and perhaps 2014 will be his last year.

damn son
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez will likely be out of action for the rest of the year and could need surgery to repair a broken left hand suffered last Saturday in his defense against Martin Murray. For now "Maravilla" will wear a splint for a month and a half and then begin 60 days of rehabilitation and therapy. Advisor Sampson Lewkovicz said the 38-year-old Martinez would like to retire in Argentina and perhaps 2014 will be his last year.

damn son

Can't fight forever.
does anyone have a party planned for the fight this weekend
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Nein.

I work on Saturday.

Nein.

I work on Saturday.

Well you could have the party at work then

Yup! Also throwing in a poker tournament so I can make some money to pay my rent, hehe
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

Yup! Also throwing in a poker tournament so I can make some money to pay my rent, hehe

Where you live?

Where you live?

no s*** man I'll come thru for some no limit

good s***
Crazy49er lives near CenturyLink

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Not by choice! But yes, I live up in Washington near UW (not "Insert tech name here" stadium). If it makes you all feel better, everyone planning to come to the party are all 49er fans

Not by choice! But yes, I live up in Washington near UW (not "Insert tech name here" stadium). If it makes you all feel better, everyone planning to come to the party are all 49er fans

No sh*t?

I used to live in Oak Harbor for about a year and a half. Next time I go up there to renew my drivers license Ill stop for a visit.

No sh*t?

I used to live in Oak Harbor for about a year and a half. Next time I go up there to renew my drivers license Ill stop for a visit.

Sounds good dude, I'll get the first round of drinks
WBO featherweight champion Mikey Garcia tweeted that he is next facing former world champion Juan Manuel Lopez on June 15 in Dallas, Texas. He included part of his Top Rank bout agreement that shows the fight taking place at the American Airlines Arena
WBO featherweight champion Mikey Garcia tweeted that he is next facing former world champion Juan Manuel Lopez on June 15 in Dallas, Texas. He included part of his Top Rank bout agreement that shows the fight taking place at the American Airlines Arena

I would be excited about this fight...if this was 2011

JuanMa just hasn't shown that swagger he had prior to Salido destroying his life. Don't see Mikey breaking a sweat, sorry...
Share 49ersWebzone