LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

So, was the decision really controversial? I've heard that Canelito won by a pretty wide margin on some reports, and others are saying Trout clearly won. WTF is the deal?

I read Trout's comments after the fight and he seemed to admit that Canelito won the fight fair and square. So, the conflicting reports are confusing... I'm still PISSED I didnt get to see the fight.
Trout lost. Canelo just didn't jump on him after he would stun him. Paulie Maggininoolidgi is just a trolling phaggot who is on his way out.

He wouldn't mind getting his ass handed to him by Canelo for thousands.

Canelo did look tired, but we'll see how Ployd does this next fight to do the complete comparisons. I still want to see Canelo vs Ortiz first doe.
Trout lost. Canelo just didn't jump on him after he would stun him. Paulie Maggininoolidgi is just a trolling phaggot who is on his way out.

He wouldn't mind getting his ass handed to him by Canelo for thousands.

Canelo did look tired, but we'll see how Ployd does this next fight to do the complete comparisons. I still want to see Canelo vs Ortiz first doe.
I don't know if Floyd will fight Canelo. We'll see. I would be very pleasantly surprised if he did.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol wiffin!

i heard it was closer than the score cards said.. i plan on catching it on the dvr tonight
Originally posted by sacniner:
I don't know if Floyd will fight Canelo. We'll see. I would be very pleasantly surprised if he did.

they way Canelo fought Sat night ..i don't see why would floyd pass on that
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Damn, that sounds disappointing... I gotta check out the fight. Dude is hyped up so damn much. Still think he will get better though.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Damn, that sounds disappointing... I gotta check out the fight. Dude is hyped up so damn much. Still think he will get better though.

Look like a sparring match, Canelo wasn't in any threat of trouts punches...looked like Canelo was just toying with him...but Canelo didn't take control of the either ...it was just a weird bout
hard to score a fight like that.. trout was busier.. canelo threw the clearer power punches.. the KO won him the fight

showtime sucks by the way
So, was the decision really controversial? I've heard that Canelito won by a pretty wide margin on some reports, and others are saying Trout clearly won. WTF is the deal?

I read Trout's comments after the fight and he seemed to admit that Canelito won the fight fair and square. So, the conflicting reports are confusing... I'm still PISSED I didnt get to see the fight.

I think the "controversial" was the 118-109 score Canelo got, which just showed that judge filled out his card before the fight.

As for ppl saying Trout won, I think it just depends on your preference. Canelo definitely landed the better power punches, but Trout definitely threw more punches (although Canelo landed more overall). The knockdown got Canelo the win in my mind, both really showed that they are the tops @ junior middleweight.

If the Canelo/PBF doesn't go through, I would love for them to have a rematch.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

floyd HAS to fight 6 times in 30 months. Canelo will definitely be one of the opponents. No way CBS/Showtime gonna give out that much cash for him to fight a bunch of non stars.
floyd would make canelo look silly.. but all it really takes is one punch to change all that
Manny Pacquiao's comeback fight has been moved from Oct. 13 to November, Top Rank head Bob Arum said yesterday. Macau would still be the venue. Arum said the month of October is filled with Chinese holidays and it is not ideal for an event to take place during that particular month. China is observing the National Day Week from Oct. 1 to 7. Pacquiao's next fight will be either against Mike Alvarado or Brandon Rios and Arum plans to divulge the name very soon. Pacquiao was left with Alvarado and Rios after Juan Manuel Marquez and Tim Bradley agreed to face each other on Sept. 14 in Las Vegas.
i'm still sketchy about seeing pac fight again.. sad to say but i think his best days are over
Both good fight signings for Pac n JMM . VERY happy.
Share 49ersWebzone