There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
All of a sudden everyone is concerned about Manny's health. The toll he has already taken from years of fighting and sparring are already taking effect. Might as well go out fighting and doing what he loves. I am sure he will be back. His pride wont let him go out like this.

He has a huge fan base and is still very entertaining. Hes not done. Just gotta find the right match-up.

Arum is already working on the 5th fight.


Speaking of. Donaire vs Arce is on this weekend. Two of my favorite fighters going at it. Arce is from my home town. He is past his prime but always fights with heart and determination. Donaire is in his prime and is a fst rising star in the sport. He seems to lack the explosive power he had in the lower weight classes but is one of the best P4P fighters right now. Should be a good one while it lasts.

Khan/Molina is this Sat too.

No one curr about amir.



JK. Curious to see what he has worked on with his new trainer.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,663
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
All of a sudden everyone is concerned about Manny's health. The toll he has already taken from years of fighting and sparring are already taking effect. Might as well go out fighting and doing what he loves. I am sure he will be back. His pride wont let him go out like this.

He has a huge fan base and is still very entertaining. Hes not done. Just gotta find the right match-up.

Exactly! The man loses a fight and he is done?! I guarantee that his next fight will still be over $10mil. If the fight is with Marquez theres a good chance he can't do that again. All the stars in the sky were aligned for Marquez on that punch, he wont hit the lottery like that again!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Arum is already working on the 5th fight.


Speaking of. Donaire vs Arce is on this weekend. Two of my favorite fighters going at it. Arce is from my home town. He is past his prime but always fights with heart and determination. Donaire is in his prime and is a fst rising star in the sport. He seems to lack the explosive power he had in the lower weight classes but is one of the best P4P fighters right now. Should be a good one while it lasts.

WAR Donaire!!!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Arum is already working on the 5th fight.


Speaking of. Donaire vs Arce is on this weekend. Two of my favorite fighters going at it. Arce is from my home town. He is past his prime but always fights with heart and determination. Donaire is in his prime and is a fst rising star in the sport. He seems to lack the explosive power he had in the lower weight classes but is one of the best P4P fighters right now. Should be a good one while it lasts.

WAR Donaire!!!

Donaire will avenge Manny from those evil mexicans.
Manny coming back......I would hate to be the fighter that goes up against him after this fight.....hopefully (probably not) its Mayweather....
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Did you take a picture of the TV screen? lol
I remember Roy Jones , Chuck Liddell and Wandy Silva in their prime. Beasts. Then , one day, they got KTFO.

After that , all you had to do was tap their chin and they were asleep.

This could happen to Manny. He needs some tuneups just for safeties' sake.
he's done man.. one punch can end a career and that wasn't an ordinary KO.. and this is coming from a big fan.. i don't want to see a washed up manny
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
he's done man.. one punch can end a career and that wasn't an ordinary KO.. and this is coming from a big fan.. i don't want to see a washed up manny

If anyone can come back from that it is Manny.

Before getting KOed he looked like his old self. I loved it when he got knocked down in the 2nd and got up pissed. That is what makes Manny a great fighter. He gets knocked down and says to himself "Ok, f**k this. This s**t is on now." And it was on from that point forward.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
he's done man.. one punch can end a career and that wasn't an ordinary KO.. and this is coming from a big fan.. i don't want to see a washed up manny

If anyone can come back from that it is Manny.

Before getting KOed he looked like his old self. I loved it when he got knocked down in the 2nd and got up pissed. That is what makes Manny a great fighter. He gets knocked down and says to himself "Ok, f**k this. This s**t is on now." And it was on from that point forward.

Apparently you are not familiar with the "old Manny".



  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Money May said his next fight will be May 4th. No opponent set but date is a go.

Because of the date, it would HAVE to be Ginger or Marquez. I hope it's King Serg tho.
Originally posted by Amir:
Money May said his next fight will be May 4th. No opponent set but date is a go.

Because of the date, it would HAVE to be Ginger or Marquez. I hope it's King Serg tho.

I read Canelo on may 4th and some f**k ive never heard of in september. Canelo makes sense since he is mexican and that would be close to cinco de mayo
Originally posted by Amir:
Money May said his next fight will be May 4th. No opponent set but date is a go.

Because of the date, it would HAVE to be Ginger or Marquez. I hope it's King Serg tho.

I want King Serg to get a mega match like this.

WAR KING SERG!
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Amir:
Money May said his next fight will be May 4th. No opponent set but date is a go.

Because of the date, it would HAVE to be Ginger or Marquez. I hope it's King Serg tho.

I want King Serg to get a mega match like this.

WAR KING SERG!

THIS

but cuz of the date, i think its gonna be Canelo. Sucks cuz he's gonna get schooled.