LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Pac said that he's gonna keep fighting. If so, who do you guys see him fighting next?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Pac said that he's gonna keep fighting. If so, who do you guys see him fighting next?

Roy Jones jr

Cotto, then JMM.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

Cotto, then JMM.

Another one with Cotto? I wouldn't mind another one with JMM. Those guys put up quite a performance.
pac got mad respect from me

Dude goes in throwin them thangs hella fun to watch.

He got smushed but so what

gangsta doe
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Dec 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM ]
sad sad day.. still in shock.. i personally don't want to see him fight anymore.. but knowing how boxing is.. there's still some money left to be squeezed with him

oh and the disrespectful stuff i've been seeing in instagram and twitter are ridiculous.. but it is what it is

new era in boxing now.. let the younger cats in
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
sad sad day.. still in shock.. i personally don't want to see him fight anymore.. but knowing how boxing is.. there's still some money left to be squeezed with him

oh and the disrespectful stuff i've been seeing in instagram and twitter are ridiculous.. but it is what it is

Dont feel down on your boy. Nobody thinks less of him.
@FloydMayweather : My prayers go out to the Pacquiao family. I know he loves the sport of boxing, so hopefully he can bounce back.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13717.html
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Pac's been kayoed before. He will be fine.

I dunno, bro. Takes a toll on a fighter especially since he's getting older and he's been in so many wars.

he got knocked out by a 70 year old man, i think its time to hang it up
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Dec 10, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Marquez looks younger than you.

I dunno, bro. Takes a toll on a fighter especially since he's getting older and he's been in so many wars.

He is a grown man. He can make up his mind if he wants to continue or not.

Agreed. Much more difficult for an older fighter who has fought as long and in as many battles as he has. I still say he should retire instead of risking more severe injuries.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Marquez looks younger than you.

and?
Share 49ersWebzone