LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8399517/floyd-mayweather-jr-ordered-pay-114k-manny-pacquiao-defamation-case
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8399517/floyd-mayweather-jr-ordered-pay-114k-manny-pacquiao-defamation-case

lol at 114K. He probably walks around with that on a everyday basis.
Originally posted by Amir:

Floyd should countersue and demand that Pac pay him 50 Cent.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

Floyd should countersue and demand that Pac pay him 50 Cent.

lol i remember seeing sports bets for 400k.. this is change for him
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Pac is going to get backstabbed. What an idiot.

That's what I was thinking. 50 supposedly approached Pac's camp. I smell sabotage.

Crazy talk. Fitty is a very succsessful bidness man/entertainer. Sabatoge lol sounds like u jelly.
Not jelly. I just wonder if this 50/Mayweather "rift" is even real u know? Boxing seems so corrupt and I can't help but wonder if 50 is sincere about this partnership.

50 tryin' to get bread.. that's all it is.. i hate what boxing is doin' to pac's legacy..
The Los Angeles Times reported that Manny Pacquiao has stated he is willing to accept the short end of a 45-55% split in a fight against Floyd Mayweather in 2013. Pacman is quoted as saying "Win or lose, I'll take 45%. Floyd can have top billing, he can be introduced in the ring first or last. He can wear my trunks. I don't care. I just want to get him in the ring and make the fight." Manny's comments were allegedly made to his publicist Fred Sternburg during a press event in Mexico City on Friday.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
The Los Angeles Times reported that Manny Pacquiao has stated he is willing to accept the short end of a 45-55% split in a fight against Floyd Mayweather in 2013. Pacman is quoted as saying "Win or lose, I'll take 45%. Floyd can have top billing, he can be introduced in the ring first or last. He can wear my trunks. I don't care. I just want to get him in the ring and make the fight." Manny's comments were allegedly made to his publicist Fred Sternburg during a press event in Mexico City on Friday.

He said similar stuff on first take with skip bayless and stephen a. What surprised me is that Manny said that over a phone convo, Floyd said something to the effect of, "you are a congressman so you have that to fall back on, I'm only a boxer so if I lose what do I do?" Pac Man is starting to call him out. He also said that he would do the drug test immediately before the fight and right afterwards.
Pac is soooo desperate......

Booooo

I wish I knew what it felt like to have that kinda bread in my pocket

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:

He said similar stuff on first take with skip bayless and stephen a. What surprised me is that Manny said that over a phone convo, Floyd said something to the effect of, "you are a congressman so you have that to fall back on, I'm only a boxer so if I lose what do I do?" Pac Man is starting to call him out. He also said that he would do the drug test immediately before the fight and right afterwards.

Manny should worry more about beating JMM convincingly before anything else.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Manny should worry more about beating JMM convincingly before anything else.

this..

i thought JMM was a closer fight than weak a55 bradley..

i'm spooked pac might lose this one
Povetkin stopped old man Rahman 10 minutes ago, time for him to step it up
I was watching some Buakaw por Pramuk fights and highlights from K1 and thought "i wonder how he'd fair against Pacquiao in a standup fight. his kickboxing vs. manny's boxing" Then, I see this article this morning posted: Manny vs. Buakaw: 8 rounds of boxing. 12/21/2012

This is crazy, and as big of a fan as I am of Buakaw, he's gonna get annihilated in a boxing match against Manny.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Lou DiBella (king serg's promoter): "Martinez will fight Mayweather at 150 if he wants, 80/20 split
Share 49ersWebzone