There are 228 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Update:

Under the 2009 cap by 28m, and 2010 by 46m
UPDATED, added in new draftees to the mix.

Still at 28m under 09 cap, i project we will have a 5.5M rookie pool, or around there.
updated everything, with the newest signees, and draftees, we now have 77 players either under contract or owning there rights.
Updated, after finding out some new information on Brandon Jones', Demetric Evans', Moran Norris', Takeo Spikes' and others deals.

Ive also estimated at the time on how mucch McKillop and Jean-Francois got in terms of bonus money.

As of now, after the 2 signings, the 12 UDFA's, Harris and new findings, we have about $25.722M in cap space left for 2009.

As for 2010, if theres a cap, which i project at $134M, we are under by $41.9M
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Updated, after finding out some new information on Brandon Jones', Demetric Evans', Moran Norris', Takeo Spikes' and others deals.

Ive also estimated at the time on how mucch McKillop and Jean-Francois got in terms of bonus money.

As of now, after the 2 signings, the 12 UDFA's, Harris and new findings, we have about $25.722M in cap space left for 2009.

Please we've got to spend some of this money on the 2 positions we ignored in the draft OT and OLB
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Please we've got to spend some of this money on the 2 positions we ignored in the draft OT and OLB

Well, we got Marvel Smith already, and there isnt anyone out there for OLB, Peppers, may or may not fit the 3-4, no guarantee he would, and to spend, 10M a yr, ontop of draft choices, isnt worth it. And suggs isnt going anywhere, the ravens love him.
nobody out there? Peppers would def fit fine he's crazy athletic and Suggs is out there also...we've got to do something. I'm tired of watching other teams in the playoffs
Updated, after signing Taylor and cutting Williams.
Updated after signing Bly.
Didnt Bear Pascoe already sign?

Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Didnt Bear Pascoe already sign?

yes he did, just havent found anything concrete on his deal, signing bonus wise.
Updated, new salaries and ive put in 2010 salaries by itself, so its not so scrambled.
@ Alex Smith
Originally posted by billybonka:
@ Alex Smith

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by billybonka:
@ Alex Smith

Leaf Alex ALONE!!!!!!!!1
Share 49ersWebzone