LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just an update, 49ers carried over $38,708,916 in cap room, which is all they had left, so for those who said the Yorks would pocket it, I told you they can't since it's not cash until used on players.

Anyway, with a $168M cap, the 49ers have around $81M in cap room right now, before any cuts, or credits.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Just an update, 49ers carried over $38,708,916 in cap room, which is all they had left, so for those who said the Yorks would pocket it, I told you they can't since it's not cash until used on players.

Anyway, with a $168M cap, the 49ers have around $81M in cap room right now, before any cuts, or credits.

That had to be the dumbest debate I've seen on the zone in awhile.

Thanks an.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

That had to be the dumbest debate I've seen on the zone in awhile.

Thanks an.

So, how much of that do you guys expect they will spend next season?

So when I hope they cut Kap, Bethea, Brock and Br ooks they will have over 100 Million in cap room..? that's crazy even if they do spend 50 Million they will still have 50+ Million to rollover to next year and extensions..great place money-wise for this team..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

So when I hope they cut Kap, Bethea, Brock and Br ooks they will have over 100 Million in cap room..? that's crazy even if they do spend 50 Million they will still have 50+ Million to rollover to next year and extensions..great place money-wise for this team..

If money was wins, we would be winners!

Yeah, over $100M for sure.

I expect them to spend, not crazy, but spend a lot, and be wise, and smart with structuring.

I can see the 49ers signing Patrick DiMarco day 1, I know he's a FB, but he might want to follow Shanahan to SF.

Also I expect the 49ers to extend Hyde, and look into extensions for Lynch and Ward, I say Ward because while he was drafted a Safety, his 5th yr number will be CB money, which will be in the $10M+ range, while he would have gotten only like $6M as a Safety like Eric Reid is getting this year.

I also expect them to retain Jeremy Kerley. Plus look at signing a NT, either Brandon Williams, or bring back Ian Williams if healthy.

Yeah, over $100M for sure.

I expect them to spend, not crazy, but spend a lot, and be wise, and smart with structuring.

I can see the 49ers signing Patrick DiMarco day 1, I know he's a FB, but he might want to follow Shanahan to SF.

Also I expect the 49ers to extend Hyde, and look into extensions for Lynch and Ward, I say Ward because while he was drafted a Safety, his 5th yr number will be CB money, which will be in the $10M+ range, while he would have gotten only like $6M as a Safety like Eric Reid is getting this year.

I also expect them to retain Jeremy Kerley. Plus look at signing a NT, either Brandon Williams, or bring back Ian Williams if healthy.

Yeah Brandon Williams would be a big need covered, I think they sign 2 big name free agents who are 26 to 4 yr deals then some 2nd tier..
Plenty to get some decent help and I'm sure we won't overspend. But at least get help in critical areas (the middle of our D) so we can at least be functional.
Updated the title, we're $78,324,899 under a $168M cap, the cap may be as high as $170M, or a bit more, depending on what the NFL and NFLPA agree on. Plus we will be getting some credits, likely for Anthony Davis's signing bonus, Aldon Smith, and the UDFAs, along with roster bonuses that weren't attained(Per game bonuses).
Updated the title, we're $78,324,899 under a $168M cap, the cap may be as high as $170M, or a bit more, depending on what the NFL and NFLPA agree on. Plus we will be getting some credits, likely for Anthony Davis's signing bonus, Aldon Smith, and the UDFAs, along with roster bonuses that weren't attained(Per game bonuses).

Awesome! Plus what, $14.9 potentially for Kaepernick, Brooks, Bethea, Brock, etc.

Potentially, close to $100M?

Originally posted by NCommand:

Awesome! Plus what, $14.9 potentially for Kaepernick, Brooks, Bethea, Brock, etc.

Potentially, close to $100M?

$16.4M ish for Kap based on top 51 rules, I'd have to check on Brooks, Bethea, and Brock for sure.

Oh, K'Wuan Williams deal is 1yr w/$615k base $75k signing bonus $75k week 1 roster bonus $250k NLTBEs play time
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
49ers will have around 108 or 110 to play with
  • jcs
  • Veteran
My head is spinning right now. Bethea just got cut so another $6 million added to whatever the number is today....
Earl Mitchell's terms are in.

$3M signing bonus
Yearly $750K Per Game Roster Bonuses
Yearly $100K Workout Bonuses
2017 base of $1.65M is fully guaranteed at signing
2018 base is guaranteed for $1.85M now for injury, and for that amount fully on April 1, 2018
2019 and 2020 base salaries of $2.85M are non-guaranteed(Only become guaranteed if on Week 1 53 Man Roster)

Cap Numbers:

2017- $2,921,875
2018- $3,850,000
2019- $4,450,000
2020- $4,450,000
Share 49ersWebzone