There are 169 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DeUh:
What are the exact #´s for Shareece Wright ?

- OverTheCap reports $1,500,000 guaranteed

- Spotrac reports $250,000 guaranteed

He received a $1.5M signing bonus, but he may also have a $250K guarantee in his base salary, I need to confirm that.
By my count, only the 1st 3 picks will count in the top 51 salaries until the beginning of the season, when every player counts against the cap.
Well Andy Lee might just be a cap casualty. AB what would his release do to the cap?
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Well Andy Lee might just be a cap casualty. AB what would his release do to the cap?

$1.55M pre June 1, or $2.05M Post june 1.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

How short are we with having to sign draft picks?
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

How short are we with having to sign draft picks?

We have enough to sign all 10 picks, it's when the season begins that we need room, so someone like Kap will have to restructure his deal, or Brooks gets released.
Not an actual cap room update, but some UDFA news.

Dylan Thompson got $20K gtd, $15K in base salary, and a $5K bonus
Jermaine Whitehead got $15K gtd, $7,500 in base, and a $7,500 bonus

Also according to Brian McIntrye on twitter, we gave out $160K in total guaranteed money to 9 UDFAs, with $105K going to the 5 WRs, with Dres Anderson getting $50K, and DeAndrew White getting $32K, while the other 3 Idk yet.

If you take the total for the 5 WRs($105K), plus Thompson's $20K, and Whitehead's $15K, then that leaves $20K unaccounted for, so I would expect that it's possible that Patrick Miller, and Marcus Rush got $10K guarantees, with $5K bonus and $5K base, but that;s just a guess.
According to Brian McIntyre's twitter account the 49ers gave out $160K in guaranteed money to 9 UDFAs, including $105K to the 5 WRs, and I have some numbers.

Dres Anderson got $50K gtd, with $6K bonus, and $44K of his 2015 base gtd
Jermaine Whitehad got $15K gtd, a $7,500 bonus, and $7,500 of his base gtd in 2015
DeAndrew White got $32K gtd, a $7K bonus, and $25K of his 2015 base gtd
Marcus Rush got a $10K bonus
Isaac Blakeney got a $10K bonus
DiAndre Campbell got a $2,500 bonus
Darius Davis got a $3K bonus
Patrick Miller got a $5K bonus

Dylan Thompson's numbers are where I'm not 100% sure, he did get $20K gtd, some reports said $15K base, and $5K bonus, now I hear $10K base, and $10K bonus.

With all those added up that leaves $12,500 unaccounted for from Brian's $160K number, and of that $7,500 goes to the 3 other WRs(Campbell, Blakeney, and Davis), and leaves $5K left over, which could be a $5K base guarantee for either Rush or Miller.

Isn't the date now moved up to May 12 instead of June 1?
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

No, I misread that PFT article, the May 12th is for Comp Pick equation, so if signed after May 12th then that UFA doesn't count against or for you, so say Crabtree waited till May 13th to sign with Oakland, then he would not have counted as a lose for us, It use to be June 1 just like the June 1 cut date.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

No, I misread that PFT article, the May 12th is for Comp Pick equation, so if signed after May 12th then that UFA doesn't count against or for you, so say Crabtree waited till May 13th to sign with Oakland, then he would not have counted as a lose for us, It use to be June 1 just like the June 1 cut date.

O.k., makes sense. Thanks, AB.
Hey AB,

What does the Justin Smith retirement do for our cap? How much space will be saved etc?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Hey AB,

What does the Justin Smith retirement do for our cap? How much space will be saved etc?

http://www.ninersnation.com/pages/49ers-salary-cap-2015

Right now we are $6.313M under, but that includes all 10 picks signed, we gained $3.665M in cap room, due to the top 51 rule, where a player making $585K took his spot, so it's not the full $4.25M.
Is that figure counting the repayment of the rest of his bonus the niners will make (about 2.1 million I think)
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Hey AB,

http://www.ninersnation.com/pages/49ers-salary-cap-2015

Right now we are $6.313M under, but that includes all 10 picks signed, we gained $3.665M in cap room, due to the top 51 rule, where a player making $585K took his spot, so it's not the full $4.25M.

So we were below 3 mil, but with Justin retiring, we're now a little over $6 mil? Hmmm. Players on the bubble with higher cap numbers certainly are going to have to compete hard.
Share 49ersWebzone