LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 174 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
updated.
Clements is a gonner and D. Walker needs a huge pay raise.
bump, updated with 2011 numbers.
Nate Clements hahaha...u suck and aren't worth anywhere near 11 million next year. You are the weakest link, Goodbye!
What's the cap hit when the 49ers release Clements?
Originally posted by CrunchE:
What's the cap hit when the 49ers release Clements?

I dont think it is that much. he only had $22mm guaranteed when he signed and he completed 4 of 8 years on the contract, so the signing bonus couldn't have been all that big.
he has about 7M left in bonuses, but some are tied to roster bonuses, so if all bonus money was accumalated, he would be on the books for about the 7M and we would save near 5-6M in salary relief.
bump, updated, added in new stuff, like our draft picks, coaches, and some cap notes on certain players along with potential cap cuts.
any chance we get some compensatory picks?
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
any chance we get some compensatory picks?

from last yrs crop of FAs we lost, only an extra 7th rd pick. But of course you def see alot of gems in rd 7.

Eric Heitmann
Kyle Kosier

and my fav Brian Jennings

Updated.
Is that a typo where it says that Staley is singed through 2017?
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Is that a typo where it says that Staley is singed through 2017?

nope, not a typo, he signed a big long term deal before the 09 season was up.

40M deal thru 2017, so i believe if my math is right, 8yr extension thru 2017, with a 9th yr being his rookie deal from 09.
What is the projected cap number for 2011? With the new CBA talks that all teams must spend some amount of money, how much would the 49ers have free?
Talk to us AB what are our numbers so far?
Share 49ersWebzone