LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 152 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Updated, new salaries and ive put in 2010 salaries by itself, so its not so scrambled.

Updated, after Nate Davis deal.

current projections.

2009- $13M under
2010- $42m Under
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
AB, do you think the team will roll over any amount of money this year? Right now the team has 42 million in cap space next year so it seems sort of unnecessary.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
AB, do you think the team will roll over any amount of money this year? Right now the team has 42 million in cap space next year so it seems sort of unnecessary.

yeah, i dont see it right now. We have plenty of room for 2010.
updated.
updated after recent transactions, as of Aug 16th
Hey AB does marvel smith's bonus count against this years cap or does he not collect it because he retired. I assume that he wont collect any salary.
Originally posted by Kezar1965:
Hey AB does marvel smith's bonus count against this years cap or does he not collect it because he retired. I assume that he wont collect any salary.

Yes it does. No salary either.
It's about time to get Willis paid.
Updated, after Nate Davis deal.

current projections.

2009- $13M under
2010- $42m Under

Updated, as of September 18th, 2009.

Cap Standing: $12M under for 2009 and $55M for 2010(If theres a cap)
We should resign Vernon. If only we used him efficiently like we did today and he could be a pro bowler. And the commentators were praising him for how he has changed and even came in on a day off to catch balls from the jug machine.

Also, does Shaun Hill's contract have incentives? Is he the lowest paid starter? I remember Brad Johnson was a couple years ago.
Originally posted by teeohh:
We should resign Vernon. If only we used him efficiently like we did today and he could be a pro bowler. And the commentators were praising him for how he has changed and even came in on a day off to catch balls from the jug machine.

Also, does Shaun Hill's contract have incentives? Is he the lowest paid starter? I remember Brad Johnson was a couple years ago.

I think the lowest paid is Rachal.
Originally posted by teeohh:

I think the lowest paid is Rachal.

can you update now with Crabtree's contract on the books?
This needs an update
Share 49ersWebzone