There are 225 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 49ers Salaries, As of 7/29//14, The 49ers are $7.9M under the '14 Cap

2013 Cap Page- http://www.ninercaphell.com/2013-salaries/

2014 Cap Page- http://www.ninercaphell.com/2014-salaries/

2015 Cap Page - http://www.ninercaphell.com/2015-salaries/

2016 Cap Page - http://www.ninercaphell.com/2016-salaries/

2017 Cap Page - http://www.ninercaphell.com/2017-salaries/

2018-2020 Cap Page - http://ninercaphell.com/2018-2020-salaries/
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Jun 10, 2014 at 1:01 AM ]
And technically, he's not "making" that kind of money, right AB? It's more of a "place-holder" for money that is likely not to be earned, but is being counted on the books this year as if it "were" likely to be earned.
  • Bugdiver
  • Info N/A
Thanx AB83, you do rule!
I can't believe after all that we have around 10k. Nice job, AB.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
And technically, he's not "making" that kind of money, right AB? It's more of a "place-holder" for money that is likely not to be earned, but is being counted on the books this year as if it "were" likely to be earned.

I think the clause was something like he had to play 90% of special team plays and block 15 punts.
Why did you add the Strickland note?!!! I was expecting to be entertained by the flood of b***hing and moaning.
there are two guys way up there who need to step up
JJ & tubby
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
never mind strickland making 7m, how about alex smith making 11M. hopefully thats gona be less than $1M per TD
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
And technically, he's not "making" that kind of money, right AB? It's more of a "place-holder" for money that is likely not to be earned, but is being counted on the books this year as if it "were" likely to be earned.

yup, technically he aint making it, but still counts against the 2008 cap, as 7.8M cap hit, but that 7M comes back as a cap credit in 2009.

On another note: We have a projected 32M in cap room after UDFA's signed, and before our 6 draftees sign.
UPDATED as of May 2nd, 2008, with the new UDFA's signed.

ANd thx to the mod's for pinning this and making it official,
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
UPDATED as of May 2nd, 2008, with the new UDFA's signed.

ANd thx to the mod's for pinning this and making it official,

AB, I have a question about trading a player after June 1. If, for example, we traded for the Lions Roy Williams or Cinci's Ocho Cinco, would it be less of a cap hit for the team trading the player away after that date? I read that veteran players are most often traded after that date for cap purposes and wanted your take on it. Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
And technically, he's not "making" that kind of money, right AB? It's more of a "place-holder" for money that is likely not to be earned, but is being counted on the books this year as if it "were" likely to be earned.

That would be correct Ghost
AB8-

Just curious but how is dead money determined? I thought Kwame was at the end of his contract and I assume 2mil is dead for D Smith b/c we cut him?

K. Harris $1,088,509
D. Smith $2,001,668

thanks!!
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
AB, I have a question about trading a player after June 1. If, for example, we traded for the Lions Roy Williams or Cinci's Ocho Cinco, would it be less of a cap hit for the team trading the player away after that date? I read that veteran players are most often traded after that date for cap purposes and wanted your take on it. Thanks in advance.

yes, by trading a player away after june 1st, the cap acceleration goes onto two yrs(2008 and 2009) instead of just 2008.