LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 132 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jakemall:
This needs an update

i know i know i know.

working on it.

Not sure on Crabs exact Terms, like Bonus and how it was pro rated.
updated.
updated? i didnt know Crabtree played for free
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
updated.

So we have 55 mil in cap space?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
updated.

So we have 55 mil in cap space?

Yeah that def doesn't seem right to me. How could we have that much? Clements salary jumps up next year and we have given out quite a few extensions in the last year or so.
If that is true and I hope it is we need to extend Willis/Gore/V.Davis/A.Franklin like yesterday.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
This needs an update
Updated, made it official 20010 salary thread now.

Also has 2011 numbers. But no cap totals as there is no CBA, but if there is a cba for 2011, the Cap would likely be in the 148M range.
so we seriously have 55M in cap space? After we get some extensions done with Willis/Gore/Davis/Franklin/Brooks/Goldston we really need to go out and get a couple top tier FA's on the OL/DB/OLB
updated after recent signees of Zeiger, Boone, Burnett and Mitchell to future contracts.
do you know what happens to Patrick Willis' contract if there is a lockout in 2011? And does that mean he has 1 or 2 more years left, I always get confused

Originally posted by teeohh:
do you know what happens to Patrick Willis' contract if there is a lockout in 2011? And does that mean he has 1 or 2 more years left, I always get confused

If im correct the 2011 yr if a lockout become his 2012 salary, and is signed thru then.

If im correct the 2011 yr if a lockout become his 2012 salary, and is signed thru then.

As always great job ab83 your always on your game to keep us 100% informed!
Thanks bro!
Originally posted by frankie:

Thanks bro!

you got it bud, trying my best to keep everyone informed.
Originally posted by frankie:

Thanks bro!

you got it bud, trying my best to keep everyone informed.

And ya do a great job at it!
updated.
Share 49ersWebzone