LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Need an update, AB!

What are the salary cap implications of the Jenkins-Baldwin trade? Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Need an update, AB!

What are the salary cap implications of the Jenkins-Baldwin trade? Thanks in advance.

Sorry guys, $6.88M under right now. We have $31M for 2015, but some contracts wont be there, Rogers, would save near $9M. And I only count the cap at $125M hopefully it is up more by then.
Here are links to my last 3 stories/analysis type articles.

Guarantees

Tarell Brown's contract status

Baldwin trade reaction

And finally my new facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/NinerCapHell Help me get more twitter followers, and get more recognition outside the 49er community. Trying to get a beat writer to do a write up on me.
Some updates on Incentives for Dahl and Nnamdi.

Nnamdi has a $425K incentive, which I believed was likely to be earned, and I was correct because he played 90% of the 2012 snaps

And Dahl has a $400k incentive, which is NOT likely to be earned, for Pro Bowl and INTs, and $750K Not likely to be earned for Pro Bowl, INT, and Playing time.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Some updates on Incentives for Dahl and Nnamdi.

Nnamdi has a $425K incentive, which I believed was likely to be earned, and I was correct because he played 90% of the 2012 snaps

And Dahl has a $400k incentive, which is NOT likely to be earned, for Pro Bowl and INTs, and $750K Not likely to be earned for Pro Bowl, INT, and Playing time.

Well if it is for the first two I have no issues with paying the man.
Extend Iupati.

Lo
Here are links to my last 3 stories/analysis type articles.

Guarantees

Tarell Brown's contract status

Baldwin trade reaction

And finally my new facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/NinerCapHell Help me get more twitter followers, and get more recognition outside the 49er community. Trying to get a beat writer to do a write up on me.

Wow man, that design is terrible. I couldn't even get through it with the terrible formatting.
If we would cut Jennings think we'd save another 940k on the roster compared to a 221k hit. Jennings will make like 1.2 this year compared to what 400 or so for McDermott. Might just happen and if it did I'd take that money we saved from that plus Haralson plus most of the other 6.8 mil and extend Iupati. Frontload it to eat most of that 9 mil or whatever we would have.

Edit: AB how did we go from 6.88 to 2.947?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM ]
It definitely seems like they are moving money to create cap. They can roll cap forward to next year?

Jennings, McCoy, and Haralson....

Originally posted by Gore_21:
If we would cut Jennings think we'd save another 940k on the roster compared to a 221k hit. Jennings will make like 1.2 this year compared to what 400 or so for McDermott. Might just happen and if it did I'd take that money we saved from that plus Haralson plus most of the other 6.8 mil and extend Iupati. Frontload it to eat most of that 9 mil or whatever we would have.

Edit: AB how did we go from 6.88 to 2.947?

I was wondering the same thing?
Is the top 51 rule no longer in effect? Thats the only thing i can think of.
Originally posted by azninersfan:
Is the top 51 rule no longer in effect? Thats the only thing i can think of.

Sorry guys, been busy with a lot of stuff, website related, and personal, needing to find a reliable doctor. Anyway, yes the Top 51 rule is NO longer in place. We have 74 players under contract.

While I believe a restructure or extension for either Boldin or Vernon could happen, I wouldn't hold it as 100% imminent.

This is the reason why Jennings and Haralson were let go of. Needed youth movement, and save cap room. We can sign someone to an extension, might need some good managing, which usually is a definite with Baalke, and Marathe.
Very cool pie charts from spotrac on where each team's positional money is going....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/09/13/nfl-salary-position-breakdown-opening-day-roster/2808773/
so could we afford some nice d linemen out there...
Share 49ersWebzone