There are 212 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Updated as of today, August 10th, updated to include Moore's release, and other transactions.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I don't know if someone already asked you this, but what happens if Strickland gets cut? Would we still get the 7mil in cap room in 2009??
  • KEZAR7
  • Info N/A
AB.......... You are a much appreciated member of this forum.
  • MW9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Bugdiver:
Thanx AB83, you do rule!

I second that!
  • Aas49ers4life
  • Info N/A
I think Jeff Ulbrich is a waste of money
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I don't know if someone already asked you this, but what happens if Strickland gets cut? Would we still get the 7mil in cap room in 2009??

thats a very good question, im not a 100% Sure, but i beleive if released we would lose that 7M for next yr, but ill have to ask Barrows or Maiocco about that one.
Updated with Spieks contract info(1yr/$1.68M)
UPDATED as of Today August 26th.
updated to include 2009 Salaries, and my next update will be tommorow night or sunday morning when cuts are announced.
pk, all is updated, includes all the latest roster moves, the 53-Man is set, includes 2008 cap situation(about $12M in cap room), along with 2009 cap outlook, and 2010-2013 numbers and cap room outlook.

Updated; as opf Today The 1st, at 10 PM EST.
Where the webzone be with out you AB?
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
What does that mean for the TBC paycut. Did it not happen?
Originally posted by dmatt:
What does that mean for the TBC paycut. Did it not happen?

It may be true, but it may be false, Im not 100% sure yet, ill dig deep into it in the enxt few days, but if true, i expect that he took a substantial pay cut.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Where the webzone be with out you AB?

I dont know,

My wisdom and knowledge keeps this place going, lol

j/k

Everyone here brings there own uniqueness to the zone, im just proud and honored to have become such a respected poster in the little time ive been here, ive tried to post this type of stuff on the .com MB, but no one wants any part of me, saying Im not The Wiz, so Whatever, i like it here better, anyway. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone