There are 220 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, Year 3.... (2008-2009)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Oliver, you were at 9-7 before, now you are 7-9? you're not really putting your money where your mouth is when you can change what it is that you said and no one would be the wiser. cheater!

yeah.. thats right... change it back. I'm on to you. you made your pick and you're succeeding or you're going down with us. no changing sides. I'll be watching you

10-6 just cause our division is gonna suck again.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
9-7
12-4
6-10
Originally posted by ninerswin317:
Originally posted by tim4949:
what a bunch of p#ssies ...

In offense the 9ers have the pieces of the puzzle they just needed somone to put it together and combine it with the sick D we're gonna have.....I will call it right now

12-4 (or better)
#1 NFC West

and we will be batteling out for homefield advantage in the playoffs....
I have spoken

did we trade for peyton manning?

nope just addition by subtraction with Hos gone and then you add Martz as the replacement and what you have is a 12 - 4 team....
Question marks at quarterback, offensive line, and no wide receiver that puts fear into opposing defense. Still no pass rusher and 3-4 nose tackle. A much more brutal schedule than last year. And worst of all, Mike Nolan still coaching this team. 6-10.
  • ZRF80
0-3 with Alex Smith.....

8-5 with Shaun Hill after Smith is benched.........

Total: 8-8

9-7
8-8

9-7. And we make the playoffs
10-6
7-9 we draft or trade for a QB
10-6
Originally posted by ninerswin317:
what a bunch of p#ssies ...

In offense the 9ers have the pieces of the puzzle they just needed somone to put it together and combine it with the sick D we're gonna have.....I will call it right now

12-4 (or better)
#1 NFC West

and we will be batteling out for homefield advantage in the playoffs....
I have spoken

did we trade for peyton manning?

nope just addition by subtraction with Hos gone and then you add Martz as the replacement and what you have is a 12 - 4 team....

ill seriously second this 12-4
Share 49ersWebzone