LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

AB83Rules...question...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Whats Patrick Willis contract? length and price?
Originally posted by Reckless:

6yrs/$18.5M or so.

Can void to 5yrs.

he makes around 4M this yr and around 2.3M next yr.

Overall its a cap friendly deal, and we have plenty of cap space in future years, especially now that we saved 4.5M next season by cutting Darrell Jackson now.
thanks i appreciate it
Any questions re Salary Cap implications and/or Salaries should be posted on this thread so AB can answer them.

thanks i appreciate it

no prob man,
Do you have a thread discussing long term implications of players Jonas Jennings specifically. I know that his base is this year does that change or does he have any kickers to increase his pay through 2011?
Originally posted by Need4Speed:
Do you have a thread discussing long term implications of players Jonas Jennings specifically. I know that his base is this year does that change or does he have any kickers to increase his pay through 2011?

i dont beleive he has any escalators, his base salary goes up each yr, ill get back to you wiyth exact numbers.

He has about a 5.8M cap number in 2008.
What type of money do the Niners ecpect to pay whoever they pick at 29th? And do you have any idea/educated guess of the Niners cap room for 2009? Good thread idea by the way. Homie is always on point.
Originally posted by lamontb:
What type of money do the Niners ecpect to pay whoever they pick at 29th? And do you have any idea/educated guess of the Niners cap room for 2009? Good thread idea by the way. Homie is always on point.

right now im projecting about 25.5M in cap space for 2009 off-season, thats after all signings are taken into account. But take away about 5M for Draftees for 2008, and then add in an extra 3.4M for other players not making the 08 squad, so we should have 20M heading into 2009 off-season.

As for the 29th pick, give me a minute to do some research.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by lamontb:

right now im projecting about 25.5M in cap space for 2009 off-season, thats after all signings are taken into account. But take away about 5M for Draftees for 2008, and then add in an extra 3.4M for other players not making the 08 squad, so we should have 20M heading into 2009 off-season.

As for the 29th pick, give me a minute to do some research.

dude, your a freak of nature. but a good one nonetheless.

Ok, last yr's 29th Pick, Ben Grubbs got a 5yr/$8M deal with 5.5M in guaranteed money, with incentives to make the deal 11M max.

While Staley got a similar deal, only have 5.6M in guaranteed money.

im thinking something around 10-10.5M this yr for the 29th pick, and around 6M guaranteed.
What is the contract for Mike Nolan?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

I think its 5yr/8mil
Originally posted by smifunk:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

I think its 5yr/8mil

yeah, its like 5yr/8-9M i beleive, but Coaches salaries are never disclosed, there also kept confidential. Unlike with Players salaries where you can pretty much find them somehow.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

6yrs/$18.5M or so.

Can void to 5yrs.

he makes around 4M this yr and around 2.3M next yr.

Overall its a cap friendly deal, and we have plenty of cap space in future years, especially now that we saved 4.5M next season by cutting Darrell Jackson now.

AB83Rules,
Just a general question, How much does Martz make and what is the length of his contract. You know all the player info, so I am sure you know this. I did a search and couldn't find any Martz contract info or amount.
Thanks,
Jeepzilla
Share 49ersWebzone