LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

***Attending a SF 49er Game Tip Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dustys47:
Originally posted by British9er:
if you are staying in the city and are going to the game don't rule out catching the gameday special bus to and from the game - it drops you right at the stadium and it gets allowed out the "back-way" such that it avoids most of the traffic.

Where are the pickups for this bus? I'm from Nebraska and will be going to the Saturday night game against the Bengals. Any advice you have about public transportation to and from the game would be great.

There are several pick ups.

LINK
  • jaxxonmontana
  • Info N/A
Hey... going to my first Niners game this weekend and wanted to know where the best spots to tailgate are. Please advise. Thanks!
  • polish_it
  • Info N/A
Hey

Stupid question,

But I will be in america for my first time this week, and im going to see my first ever NFL game!

What is tailgating? Where im from it means that you drive up someones behind very very closley...

Also, where do most people go before/after the game? Is there a popular sports bar around? Because im keen at watching some more games (that are not on at 3:30am on a monday morning)

So far im very impressed by passion showed by the people on this forum (give nolan a break btw...). I cant wait till the game, i think it will be the highlight of my holiday!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by polish_it:
Hey

Stupid question,

But I will be in america for my first time this week, and im going to see my first ever NFL game!

What is tailgating? Where im from it means that you drive up someones behind very very closley...

Also, where do most people go before/after the game? Is there a popular sports bar around? Because im keen at watching some more games (that are not on at 3:30am on a monday morning)

So far im very impressed by passion showed by the people on this forum (give nolan a break btw...). I cant wait till the game, i think it will be the highlight of my holiday!

Tailgating is where you eat, drink, party, and hit on Luv, Newbie, Ellen, or any of the other lady 49er fans.
  • whiteknight4982
  • Info N/A
I'm going to a the 49ers vs. Browns game at the end of the year...This will be my first 49ers game ever, and me and my girl are going since she bought me tickets for my b-day...anyone going and want to meet up? Also any ideas on things to do around Cleveland?
Originally posted by whiteknight4982:
I'm going to a the 49ers vs. Browns game at the end of the year...This will be my first 49ers game ever, and me and my girl are going since she bought me tickets for my b-day...anyone going and want to meet up? Also any ideas on things to do around Cleveland?

There is a group going, the thread for it is it in the Vet's Forum. Ang and Larry are some of the people who are going who you might want to check with.
Originally posted by DonJulio:
*Parking outside of the Parking Lot*

Tip: Get there hours in advance

And be prepared to wait hours to leave. There's one two-lane road leading in and out of the place, and they always have one lane shut down it seems for construction.

You think I'm kidding?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
*Parking outside of the Parking Lot*

Tip: Get there hours in advance

And be prepared to wait hours to leave. There's one two-lane road leading in and out of the place, and they always have one lane shut down it seems for construction.

You think I'm kidding?

Actually, the last game I went to it only took about 30 minutes to get to the highway. That's not that bad.
if you take the bus there.... know that after certain hour (or two), the bus stops coming.... I was stuck their for a while. (I was trying to get autographs of the players after the game... and I ended up with D-Jack's... I was happy)
  • redwoodniner
  • Info N/A
Bump

• 2pac
try to take a s**t before you enter the stadium
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I'm going to SF through Oakland...how much is it at the Bay Bridge?

free if you roll with a dealer plate for one day
I plan on attending my first ever Niners game sometime this year at the Stick. What time do you guys usually get there to tailgate?
Share 49ersWebzone