LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

***Attending a SF 49er Game Tip Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The purpose of this thread is to provide any kind of valuable information (tips) when planning a trip to a home 49er game. For those who have season tickets or go to 49er games regularly may provide any kind of valid information (driving directions, the "do and don'ts," what not to bring / what to bring, etc).

Anyone who is thinking or planning on attending a game may post a question, and anyone can quote and post a response. Lists of tips are also preferable.

May all of our experiences in personally watching the advancement of our 49ers be pleasant ones. This thread will be sticky-ed as soon as Oliver gets my PM.

Thanks in advance.
Regardless of how hot it is out in the parking lot before the game, always bring some warm clothes into the stadium. Temp drops quickly at the stick.
I'm going to SF through Oakland...how much is it at the Bay Bridge?
Originally posted by adrenaline:

four dollars
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
Originally posted by adrenaline:

four dollars

thanks
take alot of beer and a BBQ
*Parking outside of the Parking Lot*

Tip: Get there hours in advance
  • mod
  • Veteran
NO.... CANDLESTICK IS NOT WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE CITY!!!!

and if you get lost, you can always ask the friendly residents of Hunters Point JK
I want to bring a little headset to the game...is 49ers radio network still 680 am?
No, That's for the Giants. You can catch the Niners on KNBR 1560 am or on the bone at 107.7 fm.

Originally posted by montana4ever:
No, That's for the Giants. You can catch the Niners on KNBR 1560 am or on the bone at 107.7 fm.

thanks
how much are parking passes?
Originally posted by NFLakaNinersForLife:

$25.00
Originally posted by montana4ever:
Originally posted by NFLakaNinersForLife:

$25.00

how can you obtain these passes? If its too much of a hassle i can always park in the free area.
  • MotorBoater9er
  • Info N/A
Once you get into the stadium area.. you will see alot of interesting looking guys.. with those passes.. Pick up up from them for a modest fee...
Share 49ersWebzone