There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Originally posted by ninerhippy:
I wish our guys would stop acting like punks, they've played a good tough game so far but they're not acting like the more veteran team. Kaepernick mocking Cam is low rent, just do youre thing and get you're ass back to the huddle, he's mixing it up with the panthers D like a rookie, we're not gonna always get the calls going our way so we better shape up IMO, Carolina is a very very good football team.

Quit your crying. Go watch baseball then
Originally posted by Eli_23:
I wish our guys would stop acting like punks, they've played a good tough game so far but they're not acting like the more veteran team. Kaepernick mocking Cam is low rent, just do youre thing and get you're ass back to the huddle, he's mixing it up with the panthers D like a rookie, we're not gonna always get the calls going our way so we better shape up IMO, Carolina is a very very good football team.

Quit your crying. Go watch baseball then

well, that's just like...your opinion...Man.

Hippies gonna hippy
I agree with you. That's why I hate Seattle so much. Don't need to give people more reasons to hate you. Win with class.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by yoyo_master:
I agree with you. That's why I hate Seattle so much. Don't need to give people more reasons to hate you. Win with class.

Agreed, newton had nothing but praise for Keap all week. I love Keap, but show class
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by yoyo_master:

Agreed, newton had nothing but praise for Keap all week. I love Keap, but show class

Negative, cam is a classless turd and Kaep mocked his dumba** celebration. F the oppositions feelings, we're not here to make friends
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Rojo:

Nice

Originally posted by CenCal9er:

Awesome. Thanks for this one!

you just won this thread
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

you just won this thread

Thank you thank you...

why did you post this in this thread? you've posted similar sentiments in other threads. stop spamming the board with your whining. We're going to the goddamned NFCCG!!!!!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Rojo:

Nice

LOL
Originally posted by HessianDud:

why did you post this in this thread? you've posted similar sentiments in other threads. stop spamming the board with your whining. We're going to the goddamned NFCCG!!!!!

prolly a racist.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

prolly a racist.

I hate Hippies