There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Been reading the forum for years, but just had to join up to post this that I found on the Packers board. I love Harbaugh, but this does seem to capture him in his most familiar pose.
Here is another that I spotted that just is more fun than taking a dump in your neighbor's well. The original was funny by itself, but the guy who added the strutting attire outdid himself.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by NinerEmpireFaithful:
While I'm at it......

what movie is this? lol

WILLOW...lol

Originally posted by RocketDawg:
Been reading the forum for years, but just had to join up to post this that I found on the Packers board. I love Harbaugh, but this does seem to capture him in his most familiar pose.

yeah, he's kinda like that on a bad call from the ref
Here is another that I spotted that just is more fun than taking a dump in your neighbor's well. The original was funny by itself, but the guy who added the strutting attire outdid himself.

LOL look at that strut, and the way he chews his gum
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

I know. Stupid old man. He sure thinks he's cool.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

I know. Stupid old man. He sure thinks he's cool.

OMG I can't stand him. I hope we get a chance to go to Seadderall and beat the Cheathawks. The look on his face then will be priceless

Perfect fit. That gum chewing thing really is classless.

Drew Brees giving his opinion about whether or not Bowman's hit was illegal. I wonder which way he went with that evaluation.
Drew Brees giving his opinion about whether or not Bowman's hit was illegal. I wonder which way he went with that evaluation.

Uh, it was Brooks with the hit.

HITNER is coming.