There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Where are the pink Beats?

this picture has so much potential lol. you guys should do this one like the one with hella niners featured, alex with the dog, brian jennings and all the other crazy s**t u guys put in there lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this picture has so much potential lol. you guys should do this one like the one with hella niners featured, alex with the dog, brian jennings and all the other crazy s**t u guys put in there lol

This is the 49er photoshop thread. You just listed a player on the chiefs and a person that's not in the nfl anymore. lol

Ah Pippa Middleton. Smokin' hot.

Harbaugh kneeling with his arm around the queen with his crooked pinky.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

SOON...

Not gonna lie that was some pretty sweet moves.

Reinforcements are comin'!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This is the 49er photoshop thread. You just listed a player on the chiefs and a person that's not in the nfl anymore. lol
i said "like" the one with those guys my brotha
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

i said "like" the one with those guys my brotha

Here's a start:

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Here's a start:

What the hell?
make Russ Wilson be the little boy in red on the right and the crosseyed girl next to him his wife
Alex Smith should be prince william and a put a piece of paper saying "2014 2nd round draft pick" on kate Middleton
or make Kate a corndog
make Russ Wilson be the little boy in red on the right and the crosseyed girl next to him his wife
or make Kate a corndog

last ones: the queen ---> denise york
Dude in black tux on the right --> Jed
LOL @ Mrs. Munchkin. She will never live that picture down.

add some zoners!