There are 145 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Where are the pink Beats?

this picture has so much potential lol. you guys should do this one like the one with hella niners featured, alex with the dog, brian jennings and all the other crazy s**t u guys put in there lol

This is the 49er photoshop thread. You just listed a player on the chiefs and a person that's not in the nfl anymore. lol
i said "like" the one with those guys my brotha
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Where are the pink Beats?

this picture has so much potential lol. you guys should do this one like the one with hella niners featured, alex with the dog, brian jennings and all the other crazy s**t u guys put in there lol

This is the 49er photoshop thread. You just listed a player on the chiefs and a person that's not in the nfl anymore. lol
i said "like" the one with those guys my brotha

Here's a start:

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Here's a start:

What the hell?
make Russ Wilson be the little boy in red on the right and the crosseyed girl next to him his wife
Alex Smith should be prince william and a put a piece of paper saying "2014 2nd round draft pick" on kate Middleton
or make Kate a corndog
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
make Russ Wilson be the little boy in red on the right and the crosseyed girl next to him his wife
or make Kate a corndog

last ones: the queen ---> denise york
Dude in black tux on the right --> Jed
LOL @ Mrs. Munchkin. She will never live that picture down.
shoulda made frank gore the little girl...next to frank gore lol

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
or make Kate a corndog

Nice job turning Chuck & Camilla into Jags baghead fans. They both shame the royal family.
also, make the other floral girl next to Wilson's wife have Rob Ryan's "FML" face when they lost to the patriots

also we need that confused jags fan scratching his chin in there

vernons face next to wilsons wife, the twins from the shining next to gore and chuck norris as the queen
VD would be funny as the stylish chick in the light blue dress
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Nice job turning Chuck & Camilla into Jags baghead fans. They both shame the royal family.

This is becoming an instant classic
Share 49ersWebzone