There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

  • pawi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27
here is my attempt :(


Originally posted by pawi:
here is my attempt :(



lol
  • pawi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27

;p
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
quick try.



THAT IS SICK. If Kaep can ever market a clothing line, he should use this logo.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
quick try.



THAT IS SICK. If Kaep can ever market a clothing line, he should use this logo.

Yeah pretty good...
thanks guys, i also do gay for pay. lemme know.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
thanks guys, i also do gay for pay. lemme know.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
thanks guys, i also do gay for pay. lemme know.

lol good job
Heres my try

Originally posted by THEB:
Heres my try


try again lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
try again lol

mine is better then the rest of the kaepernick ones posted so suck it.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
try again lol

mine is better then the rest of the kaepernick ones posted so suck it.

lol. Being honest, Chaz blows yours out of the water.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
try again lol

mine is better then the rest of the kaepernick ones posted so suck it.

lol. Being honest, Chaz blows yours out of the water.

This, yours doesnt even look like Kaep
Thought I'd join in the fun with tats on full display (he's so unique).
Looks good but you might wanna lose the tats or go in better detail they look more like bruises but that may be because im looking at it from a phone screen.
...