LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Offseason proof 49ers are aiming for contention in 2019

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:
Grant is one of the better local writers, dude is usually spot on with his analysis.

hahahaha
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Bowman and Hyde. The zone should appreciate the truth. I am sure other writers see the same stuff but are afraid to write a critical piece.

Cossell and Cohn tell it like it is.

he has a point. you had some defensive guys setting there to help what was a poor defense last year at number two but you go get a wide out instead. you cut elvis and have no clear cut plan to replace him. you just hope to find something in a bunch of moving parts
Originally posted by cciowa:
He was the first to point out the riff with jh trent and jed while most of us set in denial. he tells people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear. what most fans want to hear they get it amongst themselves in their all is perfect in niner land and god forbid some interloper come in with a different point of view to upset their apple cart

The next time he gets an original thought will be the first time. He's the Dollar Store version of Kawakami.

His only role is getting slapped down by head coaches in press conferences like he owes them money when he asks some inane, snarky question which only reveals just how far out of his league he really is.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why you creating a thread for this dips**t?

Did we get an answer to this yet?
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
What do you think?

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/8333618-181/grant-cohn-offseason-proof-49ers

I think the 49ers will be in playoff contention throughout the season. I am sure the plan is to be better in 2019 than 2018 but they will compete in 2018.
Cohn the c**t.
He was the first to point out the riff with jh trent and jed while most of us set in denial. he tells people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear. what most fans want to hear they get it amongst themselves in their all is perfect in niner land and god forbid some interloper come in with a different point of view to upset their apple cart

The next time he gets an original thought will be the first time. He's the Dollar Store version of Kawakami.

His only role is getting slapped down by head coaches in press conferences like he owes them money when he asks some inane, snarky question which only reveals just how far out of his league he really is.

What happened to Kawakaki btw? Don't recall any of his articles being advertised on the front page in a long time. Did webmaster ban his articles or something? :)
[ Edited by 49erminion on May 16, 2018 at 4:24 PM ]

...And I assume googling some football concepts or "asking madden" and the penning an article telling said coaches how to beat defenses. "The only way to beat Cover 3 is Y Stick N Nod and Four Vericals" (spoiler alert: there's more than 2 ways to attack Cover 3)
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 16, 2018 at 4:30 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

in my opinion he gets snarked at cuz the other reporters treat lynch and kyle with kid gloves. you need someone to ask the tough questions. when you are used to being babied by the media. you will get short with a guy who actually challenges you and asks the tough questions

dollar store version of kawakami, lololol
Didn't read the article came for the Cohn insulting comments
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why you creating a thread for this dips**t?

Did we get an answer to this yet?

Stubby has a bad habit of doing this. Maybe he's a friend of Grant helping his buddy out?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
in my opinion he gets snarked at cuz the other reporters treat lynch and kyle with kid gloves. you need someone to ask the tough questions. when you are used to being babied by the media. you will get short with a guy who actually challenges you and asks the tough questions

These guys have been in the NFL a long time. Every team has a Grant Cohn or Kawakami type. I don't think this is their first experience with it.

Have you never watched another teams press conference? You've never seen Belichik's death glare? It's not just Shanahan that gets annoyed by stupid questions.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
What do you think?

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/8333618-181/grant-cohn-offseason-proof-49ers

My thought is this: Smoke em' if you've got them because Grant has already consumed his share.
Share 49ersWebzone