LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Offseason proof 49ers are aiming for contention in 2019

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So should every 49ers article gets the aurthors name in the subject and its own thread?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Grant is one of the better local writers, dude is usually spot on with his analysis.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
How much he pay you to start this thread?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by captveg:
How is this "insight"? Anyone who has paid attention since February 2017 would have known this was likely a three year plan, as that was the model for several similar successful rebuilds in recent NFL past (Walsh 49ers, Johnson Cowboys, Carroll Seahawks, etc.).

First two aren't recent anymore, bro.

"Recent" is relative. Walsh instituted the "modern" NFL as we know it today, in theory/philosophical approach.

I need to do a better job with my jokes.
Originally posted by susweel:
Grant is one of the better local writers, dude is usually spot on with his analysis.

He paying you for clicks?
Originally posted by mojave45:
He paying you for clicks?

Yeah he is terrible. Like, it's not his opinions, his style of writing is awful. He writes everything as an open letter to the coach. It's super dumb.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

When this gets posted its time to this thread.
I slightly disagree. Despite the bad edge rush, I can still see us pushing for a wildcard spot. Anything is possible.

Just check the Vegas odds for our schedule. We're favored in most of them.

But we're obviously not winning an SB with this defense. It's not consistent enough.

Unfortunately, if we are going to be as good as I think we are, we're probably not going to be able to draft a good edge rusher next year unless we trade up.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on May 16, 2018 at 3:19 PM ]

Not having #36 in your secondary giving up PAs is an instant upgrade.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

sucks we lost kawikami. that dude was always on point too.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yup he spoke truth just like when grant told everyone bowman was done long before niners cut him. Grant knows his stuff.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yup he spoke truth just like when grant told everyone bowman was done long before niners cut him. Grant knows his stuff.

Bowman and Hyde. The zone should appreciate the truth. I am sure other writers see the same stuff but are afraid to write a critical piece.

Cossell and Cohn tell it like it is.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He was the first to point out the riff with jh trent and jed while most of us set in denial. he tells people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear. what most fans want to hear they get it amongst themselves in their all is perfect in niner land and god forbid some interloper come in with a different point of view to upset their apple cart
Originally posted by Joecool:
Bowman and Hyde. The zone should appreciate the truth. I am sure other writers see the same stuff but are afraid to write a critical piece.

Cossell and Cohn tell it like it is.

Cossell actually knows what he is talking about. Cohn is an airhead who has a job thanks to daddy. He has proven time and time again that he knows f**k all about football.
Share 49ersWebzone