LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

49ers UDFA Signings Thread(Full List in OP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For confirmed 49ers signings only. List the players information and the source.

Emmanuel Moseley-CB-Tennessee -5'11", 184. 4.42 40 yard time, 38.5 inch vertical(Pro Day)

Corey Griffin-S-Georgia Tech-6'1", 204. 4.56 40 yard time, 35 inch vertical(Pro Day)

Jeffrey Wilson-RB-North Texas-6'0", 210. 4.57 40 yard time, 35 inch vertical(Pro Day)

Ross Dwelley-TE-University of San Diego-6'5", 240.

Deontez Alexander-WR-Franklin-6'1", 195. 4.35 40 yard time, 37.5 inch vertical(Pro Day)

Andrew Marshall-OT-Valdosta State-6'8", 330.

Alan Knott-C-University of South Carolina-6'4", 290. 5.08 40 yard time, 32 inch vertical(Pro Day).

Jamar McGloster-OT-Syracuse-6'6", 310.

Steven Dunbar-WR-Houston-6'1, 205.

Patrick Choudja-DE-Nevada-6'3", 255.

Tarvarus McFadden-CB-FSU-6'2", 204.

Connor Wentz-TE-North Dakota State-6'3", 247.

Niles Scott-DT-Frostburg-6'1", 326.

Terrell Williams-FS-Houston-6'3", 213.
I wanted grab Hercules Mata'af! Please.
What do you buy a guy who already has everything?
UPDATE THE LIST!

The total is now 1!

So weird. They even talked about not bringing in a bunch of UDFA to compete this year, because they didnt want as many bodies in camp?

Just f**king weird.

IMO its wise to bring in as many people as you can. iron sharpens iron, and all that competition builds a betetr team...

This whole f**king draft is really strange outside of the MM and Warner picks. I mean, i like some of these players, i just cant see how their board and draft ended the way it did today. I dont even now that i got the impression from the presser that they were even very impressed. It was like they were setting expectations for a bunch of these guys not even to make it or ever contribute.

Just a weird vibe IMO today all around...
Originally posted by NCommand:

a DB, duh.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
So weird. They even talked about not bringing in a bunch of UDFA to compete this year, because they didnt want as many bodies in camp?

Just f**king weird.

IMO its wise to bring in as many people as you can. iron sharpens iron, and all that competition builds a betetr team...

This whole f**king draft is really strange outside of the MM and Warner picks. I mean, i like some of these players, i just cant see how their board and draft ended the way it did today. I dont even now that i got the impression from the presser that they were even very impressed. It was like they were setting expectations for a bunch of these guys not even to make it or ever contribute.

The Jimmy G delusion is so strong. They probably think we have a Superbowl roster ready.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NCommand:

a DB, duh.

I can't afford a DB. How about a DL instead?
1 in a row baby!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Just f**king weird.

The Jimmy G delusion is so strong. They probably think we have a Superbowl roster ready.

I hope we don't end up like Atlanta, all offense very little defense.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Saleh was talking about how great the Legion of Boom was but Lynch only heard the Legion part so he decided to bring in a whole army of defensive backs.
They seem to be really worried about the secondary
Share 49ersWebzone