LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Mike McGlinchey-OT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

6'8", 310, experienced starter at Notre Dame which has produced a whole bunch of high quality NFL caliber linemen over the past few years. Highly athletic, especially dominant run blocker, best suited to play on the right side.
Wasnt expecting that...but f*ck it..lets roll with it! Welcome Mike!
Originally posted by 801niner:
Wasnt expecting that...but f*ck it..lets roll with it! Welcome Mike!
Nope.... But Let's roll... Hell they got my trust... I'm too deep in the game now!
[ Edited by cjsmoove on Apr 26, 2018 at 6:14 PM ]
Chicago f**ked us over.
  • Stud
Excited for the pick. As a ND fan he was a stud.
I know deep down you were shocked after trolling us. You know how I feel about the pick but hoping he ends up being a stud.
WELCOME TO THE TERMINATOR!!!

"Jimmy, come with me if you want to live."

Originally posted by genus49:
I know deep down you were shocked after trolling us. You know how I feel about the pick but hoping he ends up being a stud.

I made peace with him possibly being the pick a couple weeks ago after the 49ers kept meeting with tackle after tackle after tackle. I think the 49ers are ready to move on from Brown and Shanahan wants to run his full offense starting this season, not in a year or two. I expect a Brown trade on deck, barring that, I could see McGlinchey moved inside for a season.
Reports before the draft had the 9ers trading Trent Brown for a second round pick to the Broncos. I guess those were true. At least I hope they are now.
best tackle in the draft for our franchise QB. I like it. Not sure why some are screaming for Lynch to be fired

• mod
  • Veteran
I'm ok with it... I think I would have rather had fitzpatrick but what do I know
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Reports before the draft had the 9ers trading Trent Brown for a second round pick to the Broncos. I guess those were true. At least I hope they are now.

No, that report was utter BS from a nobody.
SMOKESCREEN
statement pick: Shanalynch has no confidence in T Brown, they are going to keep Jimmy G upright and protect their investment
f**k it let's just draft all linemen
Share 49ersWebzone