LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

49ers 2018 SCHEDULE poll How many wins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers 2018 SCHEDULE poll How many wins?

Has anything really changed since feb? Not really. 8 to 10 wins. Thats the bell curve. Our d not improved, no edge guy, dumerville out attachue in its a wash. All the other maybes are still maybes. Foster missing 6 to 8 games for one reason or another.

Well be better but once the tape comes in on jg it will bring us back to earth. Maybe wild card. It can happen.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on May 23, 2018 at 7:02 AM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Has anything really changed since feb? Not really. 8 to 10 wins. Thats the bell curve. Our d not improved, no edge guy, dumerville out attachue in its a wash. All the other maybes are still maybes. Foster missing 6 to 8 games for one reason or another.

Well be better but once the tape comes in on jg it will bring us back to earth. Maybe wild card. It can happen.

What is the tape going to do?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
What is the tape going to do?

Give teams the information they need to game plan jg.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Right now, I'm going with 10 games. Possibly more, but 10 seems a safe bet.

We lost a historical five consecutive games by 3 points or less early last year with Hoyer and a rookie Beathard. With the same QBs, we lost to the Seahawks by a combined 14 points over two games and we lost to the Rams just once by a couple points on a terrible referee call.

Rams have made improvements, but not so sure the Seahawks have improved much. With Jimmy G at the helm for us, and the additions we've made, plus growth from rookies, I see us winning at least 10.

Lambs also lost some good talent as well. I really don't think their roster has improved much cause they got weaker at other spots/lost good talent. I expect Goff to be a lil better,perhaps Joyner/Kupp but weve all around boosted our team significantly and the year two of a lot of players,re inforcements included will be high key noticeable.

Like you said with garbage ass hoyer the ref let robey-coleman off the hook when Trent beat his ass for a first down. I'm not even mad cause one win coulda changed our draft some.

I can't wait till we smack them in the mouth. And we already got a damn near 80 mill for next year while lambs are already gonna have to Penny pinch to pay people if they even have a chance.

We are definitely built for the future and for a long sustained run of winning seasons. I can't wait to see what we can do. On paper, the schedule seems to be pretty brutal, but I think we have more talent than folks around the league give us credit for.

I like our schedule.. I think we have a shot to get in the playoffs and see what happens when we know things are just going to get better.
I think the Vikes game is very winnable. Their defense seems overrated. I think Shanny offense with better fit personnel and a defense in its 2nd year will surprise a lot of us.

Let's gooo!
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 29, 2018 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think the Vikes game is very winnable. Their defense seems overrated. I think Shanny offense with better fit personnel and a defense in its 2nd year will surprise a lot of us.

Let's gooo!

3 of the first 4 on the road. If we can come out 3-1 or even 2-2 things will be looking real good
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we'll beat the vikings because week 1 is basically week 5 of preseason. Teams are still getting their s**t together.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we'll beat the vikings because week 1 is basically week 5 of preseason. Teams are still getting their s**t together.
so is ours. esp the line. 8 wins. maybe 9 if things go totally perfect
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:

sounds about right.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

sounds about right.
and if jimmy gets hurt as the line develops "chemistry' and cj comes in. 4 wins
I don't know about you guys, but I see 16 wins here.

Are we even sure Jimmy Garoppolo can lose?

9 wins minimum

No different than any other team
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

No different than any other team

Except, apparently, Philadelphia 2017
Share 49ersWebzone