LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

How many TD's will Jimmy G throw this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many TD's will Jimmy G throw this season?

Originally posted by JFG49ers:
So we're counting on unknown rookies to transform us from an average offense into an elite one? The odds of that happening are not in our favor.

We have high quality tackles and center, sub-par to mediocre guards. That's not 'bottom tier' my man. There are many teams who would like to have a line as 'bad' as ours. ...we just want more. 😎 I'll see your 25 and raise you to 30. 🍻
30 TD's.

10 Interceptions.

4,500 yards.
49 in honor of his new team.
27-30 TD passes with 15-18 interceptions. I think the team is still weak enough in talent that Jimmy G is going to have to push the limits - be somewhat of a gunslinger - to try to win some games that if he were more cautious they might lose (I think that happened at least once or twice last season). I think he naturally has a bit of a gunslinger attitude and till the team gets stronger around him he will probably show that side more. In a couple of years if the the team development goes as hoped, he will probably reign in his gunslinger side since it won't be needed as much. His interception rate will probably go down then even as his TDs per year are going up.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Mar 24, 2018 at 8:52 AM ]
I voted for 34. Honestly i don't care as long as he has Shanahan's offense firing on all cylinders And moving the chains on 3rd down and Redzone Offense is on point.
Share 49ersWebzone