LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

How many TD's will Jimmy G throw this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many TD's will Jimmy G throw this season?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Too early to tell. Probably low 20s. We kicked a lot of fgs with jimmy. No red zone monster to change it. If our schedule turns patsy maybe a little more.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Too early to tell. Probably low 20s. We kicked a lot of fgs with jimmy. No red zone monster to change it. If our schedule turns patsy maybe a little more.

Jimmy barely new the playbook and i could see having Garçon making a difference
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
62 TDs
0 INTs

19 - 0

Jimmy Jesus don't lose, fool
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
62 TDs
0 INTs

19 - 0

Jimmy Jesus don't lose, fool

Originally posted by Niners4ever:

For some reason that's the number that popped into my head as well. I think that sounds about right since we have yet to add any red zone threats. If we address that area either later in free agency or the draft, I think that would bump it up to around the 30-35 range. Seeing as how today is my 37th birthday that would be a great number too lol .
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 16, 2018 at 2:06 PM ]
38+
11% actually think he's going to throw 19 or less?

Lmao

• 9moon
  • Veteran
if he plays in all 16 games with healthy weapons, I expect him to throw for 33 TDs ..
I think it's pretty reasonable to expect 27-33
Around 20-25. No RZ threats, all TD passes will come from outside of the RZ (even though JG struggled with deep passes, these will be dependent on YAC). Those that do come in the RZ will be rare and will likely come off broken plays.

Beathard will have 5 TD passes filling in due to Shanalynch getting JG injured (from neglecting the offensive line).
[ Edited by JFG49ers on Mar 16, 2018 at 3:35 PM ]
A low of 28 a high of 35.
Share 49ersWebzone