LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Grade the 49ers Free Agenncy Moves (excluding Jimmy G)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Grade the 49ers Free Agenncy Moves (excluding Jimmy G)

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Would have liked another OL and maybe some movement on the linebacker front. But given what was available, I see why that didn't happen. Another DB would have been nice but in a world where Jonathan Joseph gets a decent contract... be thankful the 49ers invested in Sherman vs. competing for a number two or three starter at a number one price.

Keep in mind, there's a reason Ward was retained for a year. Overpaying him for ONE year is a lot better than overpaying someone targeted for replacement for Three.
B

It would be an A if we landed a true LEO or LB. Those are definitely positions of need.

FA is to plug needs and the Draft is to get the BPA's right??
B

We need Wide Receivers. It was enough that Baalke couldn't draft a WR all those years. No free agent wide Receivers came on board this year? This is an important draft to get a #1
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
B

We need Wide Receivers. It was enough that Baalke couldn't draft a WR all those years. No free agent wide Receivers came on board this year? This is an important draft to get a #1

hope to get a big guy on day 2 or 3 is what i hope and trust the team will do
  • pd24
  • Veteran
B

Agreed. Hope we draft the kid from ND or LSU. I want tall and fast, not tall and slow.
B

I might be the only person on in the Zone that doesnt see WR as a huge need. I think Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor & Bourne as solid players that fit our scheme perfectly. Maybe just 1 more WR to compete with Bourne is all we could ask for.. but I love Bourne's ceiling.
Originally posted by KyleShanahan:
B

I might be the only person on in the Zone that doesnt see WR as a huge need. I think Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor & Bourne as solid players that fit our scheme perfectly. Maybe just 1 more WR to compete with Bourne is all we could ask for.. but I love Bourne's ceiling.

I think a lot of ppl have it set in their minds that we need a julio jones b/c he had Julio in ATL.
Share 49ersWebzone