LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Arrogant and over confidence mistakes are being made

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
I'm beyond extatic we aren't blowing money on big signings. That's not how sustained success works in the NFL.

This guy knows what's up

x3
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baylor:
All I saw was period blood
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by JFG49ers:
There's going to be a lot of posts over the next few months desperately trying to frame this DISASTER of a FA period as a success. I'm sure we'll hear how all of those quality players that other teams signed are either way overpaid or aren't good. And the injury-riddled, over-the-Hill guys we signed are just fine. Poor JG, he's probably regretting signing here. He surely thought we'd get someone for him to throw the ball to or at least someone decent to protect him rather than just an injury-prone center that a team with a crap o-line didn't even want to resign.

Solid post

My life goal is to never post something that sus gives props to. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom and it's time to seek help.
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Players want to be here , just check out our weather ! Shanny and Lynch draw big names ! Jimmy will help us sign free agents 😳. There isn't a single person sitting at home who's going to grade our off season as an A . One player actually refused to report to our beloved niners . We did sign an older injury project in Sherman , gotta love getting a guy we have to .... wait and see on . Disappointed and seeing some flaws in this rebuild , any thoughts on what the hell is happening ?

First off if you follow the NFL you see a trend, teams that win the off season with an A usually finish below 500. I personally think our off season has gone really well considering FA has not even started.

1. Locked down Franchise QB to avoid a kirk cousins situation check
2. Did not over pay for kirk cousins- check
3. Improved our CB position
4. Improved OL

Set us up to draft BPA at draft- kinda check. If we sign Trent Murphy Roaquan fields will be our draft pick, if not Davenport will be our draft pick at 9
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I'm beyond extatic we aren't blowing money on big signings. That's not how sustained success works in the NFL.

This guy knows what's up

x3

I said it in another thread, but same thing. It's like one of those directv commercials.

Buying all your holes in FA makes you the Dolphins every year. Don't be the Dolphins every year.
  • thl408
This thread makes me want to drown my goldfish.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

This guy knows what's up

x3

I said it in another thread, but same thing. It's like one of those directv commercials.

Buying all your holes in FA makes you the Dolphins every year. Don't be the Dolphins every year.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Players want to be here , just check out our weather ! Shanny and Lynch draw big names ! Jimmy will help us sign free agents 😳. There isn't a single person sitting at home who's going to grade our off season as an A . One player actually refused to report to our beloved niners . We did sign an older injury project in Sherman , gotta love getting a guy we have to .... wait and see on . Disappointed and seeing some flaws in this rebuild , any thoughts on what the hell is happening ?

First off if you follow the NFL you see a trend, teams that win the off season with an A usually finish below 500. I personally think our off season has gone really well considering FA has not even started.

1. Locked down Franchise QB to avoid a kirk cousins situation check
2. Did not over pay for kirk cousins- check
3. Improved our CB position
4. Improved OL

Set us up to draft BPA at draft- kinda check. If we sign Trent Murphy Roaquan fields will be our draft pick, if not Davenport will be our draft pick at 9

So true! Just 2 years ago people thought the Giants win the off-season cause they spent over 200 mil in contracts for FA. Including one if the biggest names in Vernon.

Remind me, how'd they do last year and where's their coach at now?
Originally posted by thl408:

It's proof of why we can't have nice things

It's proof of why we can't have nice things

It's comedy gold.

Need to relax ? The rams who have fewer needs then we do just signed 2 all pro corners . We got a concussion concern lineman and a rehabbing cb . Are you seriously happy with who we grabbed ? Please tell me what your so happy about ?

You're overreacting, in my honest opinion. If you look at this team, and the history of how they spend in free agency since they brought Paraage in, you should be prepared to land one decent player in FA, and the rest are mostly going to be bargain deals.

That's just how it works, and those of us that were here long enough to see salary cap purgatory, gotta remember that it was not a whole lot of fun.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by JFG49ers:
There's going to be a lot of posts over the next few months desperately trying to frame this DISASTER of a FA period as a success. I'm sure we'll hear how all of those quality players that other teams signed are either way overpaid or aren't good. And the injury-riddled, over-the-Hill guys we signed are just fine. Poor JG, he's probably regretting signing here. He surely thought we'd get someone for him to throw the ball to or at least someone decent to protect him rather than just an injury-prone center that a team with a crap o-line didn't even want to resign.

Solid post

My life goal is to never post something that sus gives props to. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom and it's time to seek help.

Solid post
Look, there always need to be a few threads where fans are allowed to vent their frustrations. Stop acting like everything is going swell. This regime has failed to deliver so far and there's no world in which 6-10 is a successful season, sorry.
  • thl408
This thread makes me want to pee in the bathtub and take a bath in the toilet.
This thread makes me want to pee in the bathtub and take a bath in the toilet.

This thread makes me want to teach my dog to speak to my deaf cat
Share 49ersWebzone