LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Arrogant and over confidence mistakes are being made

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are you serious with this?
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Need to relax ? The rams who have fewer needs then we do just signed 2 all pro corners . We got a concussion concern lineman and a rehabbing cb . Are you seriously happy with who we grabbed ? Please tell me what your so happy about ?

Good grief.
Who gives a f**k about offseason grades?
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Need to relax ? The rams who have fewer needs then we do just signed 2 all pro corners . We got a concussion concern lineman and a rehabbing cb . Are you seriously happy with who we grabbed ? Please tell me what your so happy about ?

It was never about a SB run this year. It is a methodical rebuild.
Editred double post
[ Edited by mojave45 on Mar 13, 2018 at 9:57 AM ]
He bleeds red and gold not logic and reason
Every single year at this time there are a handful of guys in here who absolutely go bananas over not signing free agents to rediculous contracts.

OP probably started a thread this this when we failed to sign Nnamdi Asomougha and Sean Smith.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

Lets be clear. It is possible that mistakes are being made. There is in my opinion no evidence to lead anyone to believe that they are the result of arrogance or over confidence.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
He bleeds red and gold not logic and reason

lol

This thread is going well.
Sheesh. "Concussion concern lineman"? Panicky, incorrect characterization.

Rams got two good corners, no question. Got them via trade and paying dearly for them.

Sherman's Injury has to have been very carefully evaluated, so any panicking there is premature and ignorant.

You don't have to be ecstatic yet - it's early days still, but you can choose other options besides just ecstatic or panicked
Everyone is injured in the NFL,
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Needed a new thread for this?

"Everyone LISTEN to me whine!!!"
Share 49ersWebzone