There are 129 users in the forums

Arrogant and over confidence mistakes are being made

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
now i do get the concern people have that we are looking at people like the cb from the hawks and the pass rusher from the skins that have had injury issues. i know people say. well trent drafted those sorts of guys and it was a miserable failure so why are we giving lynch rope for looking at the same. i get its a slippery slope but if your gm opts to go that way . i think the lesser of two evils is to go with at least established football players with good resumes like the two we signed. as compared to wasting draft picks like they are xmas candy
This an excellent week so far to bolster the hidden user list.
It's painfully obvious that all this talk about the 49ers being THE PLACE FOR FA's to flock was just about as sincere as Trump saying everyone wants to work in the white house. Slow your roll!!!
People here must want to overpay players just to cut them in a couple of years due to having no salary cap. that is what happened to seattle and what is gonna happen to jax.
  • dj43
This thread is turning into a rehash of conversations held in other more specific threads.
Share 49ersWebzone