LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Arrogant and over confidence mistakes are being made

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Players want to be here , just check out our weather ! Shanny and Lynch draw big names ! Jimmy will help us sign free agents 😳. There isn't a single person sitting at home who's going to grade our off season as an A . One player actually refused to report to our beloved niners . We did sign an older injury project in Sherman , gotta love getting a guy we have to .... wait and see on . Disappointed and seeing some flaws in this rebuild , any thoughts on what the hell is happening ?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
You seriously need to relax.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
K
  • Antix
  • Veteran
okay. its common for most teams to not do much over free agency. It's like people forgot about the draft, where most successful teams get their best players.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
classic
f**k off
well, i don't agree, bleedsred, but will say, i am really glad we didn't sign Talib. We don't need head cases or behavior issues. We have enough already. But as for Weston, A grade.

RS? Hmmm....if heals well and still moves well, then a helluva signing. Impression? We still need a starting CB. If healthy by TC, this was an A grade also.

Only day two, and wish we had gotten Norwell, but we need 3 OLs OG,, C, OG. He would have been fantastic. But Jags jumped in and walked away with the prize. At $13.5 mil per, i can't fault that, but i sure wanted him. GRADE? PRobably a C. Lot of argument over valu of his contract.

This is day 2 so we aren't done yet. But i think we are off to a good start. Still as noted, we need a starting CB. If RS fails physically, this was a legitimate $3mil gamble. No argument from me.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Mar 13, 2018 at 9:47 AM ]

Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Players want to be here , just check out our weather ! Shanny and Lynch draw big names ! Jimmy will help us sign free agents 😳. There isn't a single person sitting at home who's going to grade our off season as an A . One player actually refused to report to our beloved niners . We did sign an older injury project in Sherman , gotta love getting a guy we have to .... wait and see on . Disappointed and seeing some flaws in this rebuild , any thoughts on what the hell is happening ?
FA begins and ends when?
Need to relax ? The rams who have fewer needs then we do just signed 2 all pro corners . We got a concussion concern lineman and a rehabbing cb . Are you seriously happy with who we grabbed ? Please tell me what your so happy about ?
Share 49ersWebzone