LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

What Is The 49er's Absolute Biggest Need Going Into 2018 Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What Is The 49er's Absolute Biggest Need Going Into 2018 Season?

Originally posted by CornellU49er:
In order:

1. Oline - as others mentioned in particular to enable a top 10 rushing attack. Biggest single thing this team can do to become a top contender.
2. Elite ER
3. Top tier Corner opposite AW
4. True #1 WR

Of course we can always improve in other areas - another game changing RB and LB top the list - but those are easily top 4 in order IMHO.

Agreed.
Although replacing one position on the OL may be a similar priority to one ER, the OL needs 3 positions upgraded to playoff levels.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In order:

1. Oline - as others mentioned in particular to enable a top 10 rushing attack. Biggest single thing this team can do to become a top contender.
2. Elite ER
4. True #1 WR

Of course we can always improve in other areas - another game changing RB and LB top the list - but those are easily top 4 in order IMHO.

Agreed.
Although replacing one position on the OL may be a similar priority to one ER, the OL needs 3 positions upgraded to playoff levels.

switch out WR with RB. Other than that, i agree
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
In order:

2. Elite ER
4. True #1 WR

Agreed.

X2,

Earlier on, i would have thot WR a bit more important, but after seeing JG in action, AND Garçon has yet to receive one pass from Jimmy, WR has dropped down the list a tad. I like Paul Hofer's list above. And the only WR i really would be interested in at present would be a TD machine in the RZ and on the goal line especially. Say body style of jimmy graham, same height, ~ 6' 7", 11" hands, and 38" arms. Oh, also would come with his own stickum glue.
Pass rusher, no doubt! They make medocre CBs look good. Cant say the same the other way around.
  • cools
  • Veteran
my free agent wish listV.1....og Luke joeckel (SEahawksOLrobinson(DET) edgerushers,ansa(det) DEautry(oak) resign tank
Tough call on the #1 Priority.

IMO, whoever we pick must be an impact player.

If it OLine or Leo or FWR - we must get a difference maker.
Originally posted by socalniner:
Pass rusher, no doubt! They make medocre CBs look good. Cant say the same the other way around.

I tend to agree
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by socalniner:

I tend to agree

Agreed. I think we need to find 2 or 3 guys any way possible whether it be FA, draft or trade or all of them
Share 49ersWebzone