There are 191 users in the forums

Maybe our Oline isn't as bad as people say it is.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Our line was bad even after Jimmy. Look at how many hits he took. Now of course he wasn't sacked as much because he processes things so quickly but Jimmy cannot and will not survive with an equally s**tty line moving forward. We need, at minimum, a new G and a new C. We probably need 2starting G's and C though. In addition, we need a better backup than Zane beadles at T.

This is the winner post of the thread. Discussion is over now lock this thread.
Tomlinson and Kilgore are the main weak links. Fusco is at least servicable. But all 3 need to be upgraded ASAP.
[ Edited by lamontb on Jan 21, 2018 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
Tomlinson and Kilgore ate the main weak links. Fusco is at least servicable. But all 3 need to be upgraded ASAP.

+1
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Tomlinson and Kilgore ate the main weak links. Fusco is at least servicable. But all 3 need to be upgraded ASAP.

+1

+2
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Maybe earth isn't round like people say it is. Maybe water isn't really wet, we're just imagining things
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Tomlinson and Kilgore are the main weak links. Fusco is at least servicable. But all 3 need to be upgraded ASAP.

i have yet to see one logical reason why those two idiots should be resigned. they are cheap and know the system is weak man
Originally posted by cciowa:

i have yet to see one logical reason why those two idiots should be resigned. they are cheap and know the system is weak man

Fusco would be the only one I would consider bringing back. He may or may not win a role in the team.
Originally posted by NCommand:

+1

+2

+3
Originally posted by cciowa:

Spot on. What are they going to be, training camp fodder? I'd rather sign a guard with talent that can play in this scheme.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:

+1

+2

+3

+4(/quote)

Oh, and the statement that "our OL isn't as bad as people says it is"...yeah. Yeah it is every bit as bad as people says it is.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jan 23, 2018 at 11:04 PM ]

Address pass rush and coverage before oline.

Eagles/falcons/Vikings etc

Pass rush and coverage.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Watters32:
Address pass rush and coverage before oline.

Eagles/falcons/Vikings etc

Pass rush and coverage.

All losers in the playoffs.
Originally posted by English:
Let me say it again, then. WE NEED THREE INTERIOR LINEMEN. Oh, if Garnett has broken through that will be fine. But I am not interested in gambling our franchise qb on him right now. And anyone who selected the user name you selected should be in tune with this.

By the way, I dont think anyone has suggested that our O line should protect Garappolo from getting any hits. This is taking an argument to the absurd.

English and I actually agree on something?
Let me say it again, then. WE NEED THREE INTERIOR LINEMEN. Oh, if Garnett has broken through that will be fine. But I am not interested in gambling our franchise qb on him right now. And anyone who selected the user name you selected should be in tune with this.

By the way, I dont think anyone has suggested that our O line should protect Garappolo from getting any hits. This is taking an argument to the absurd.

At least we agree on the important thing!
Share 49ersWebzone