There are 241 users in the forums

Next year's hype....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Next year's hype....

You guys know how ridiculous the hype will be next year, especially if we draft Barkley.

I like getting hyped up thinking about the season to come, but I hate when "tv talking heads" get hyped as well.

I hope it isn't as crazy as I think it's going to be because too much pressure too soon can really f**k things up(unless we thrive)
Hype is great for the fans, bad for the players.

With that said.....SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dmax
  • Veteran
screw the hype...keep your head to the grindstone boys
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
You guys know how ridiculous the hype will be next year, especially if we draft Barkley.

I like getting hyped up thinking about the season to come, but I hate when "tv talking heads" get hyped as well.

I hope it isn't as crazy as I think it's going to be because too much pressure too soon can really f**k things up(unless we thrive)

We are not gettin Barkley. I see him going to the colts.
No hype.
Brick by brick. 😎👍
Its highly unlikely we land Barkley, but if we did, your damn right the Hype would be real.

Enjoy the ride.
They need to worry about winning the division, which they won't do. They're not mentally tough.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
The media gonna hype it up. Vegas win total gonna be set around 6 1/2 to 7 wins (it wouldn't be a shocker if they set it higher than 7 wins).

19-0
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
They need to worry about winning the division, which they won't do. They're not mentally tough.

The team that was 0-9 losing 5 of those games by 5 points or less that finished the season 6-10. The last game of the season they played the Rams number 2 team. They did not play down to play the competition but instead put on a dominant performance. What about this team makes you feel they are not mentally tough?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Driving down the field with a minute left to beat a playoff team seems pretty mentally tough to me...
We are not getting Barkley. Probably wont even get past the 3rd pick with Indy.
All the hype from the media means s**t as long as the team is hungry and plays like they have something to prove..with confidence and physicality..be humble..Lynch and Shanahan will make sure the team knows you don't score until you score lol
Share 49ersWebzone