LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 383 users in the forums

What's Jimmy worth?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Jimmy worth?

• Chico
  • Veteran
Small sample size but he looks great out there?
What do you guys think? What should we pay him?
Pay that man.
Like the commercial.. Pay that mmmaaaaannnnnnn!
$26M a year for five years.
I like him I'd let him phuvk my sister.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
$26M a year for five years.

5 years / 120-125M should do it
I would try to get him on a 5 year deal at 22-23 million a season with 45ish guaranteed. If he's not down for that, then we can just franchise him for 23, and get another year with him to see how he does. We have the time and money to wait if we have to. No need to over pay right now when we don't have to. If Jimmy is willing to sign long term on a some what team friendly deal, but still pays him a ton, then that is when it's in our best interest to sign him long term.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its a difficult question although he has played well but not great the sample size is also small. There are things that he needs to improve on like accuracy on the deeper throws also the interceptions are also kind of high.

I'd placed the franchise tag on him let him prove it for a whole year before you pay somebody a hundred million dollars that's only started five games for you.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its a difficult question although he has played well but not great the sample size is also small. There are things that he needs to improve on like accuracy on the deeper throws also the interceptions are also kind of high.

I'd placed the franchise tag on him let him prove it for a whole year before you pay somebody a hundred million dollars that's only started five games for you.

Your plan will cost the Niners way more

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:

Your plan will cost the Niners way more

So what, its better to pay more and be sure.
When we traded for him i think i said 5 yrs 125 mil 75 guaranteed. Many thought my estimate was too high, but now that we've all seen him play it honestly might even be a bit higher now. Salaries are always rising. This years "top 5" money is barely "top 10" money the next year
Originally posted by crabman82:
When we traded for him i think i said 5 yrs 125 mil 75 guaranteed. Many thought my estimate was too high, but now that we've all seen him play it honestly might even be a bit higher now. Salaries are always rising. This years "top 5" money is barely "top 10" money the next year

Nah, that was Kap type $.

I'm saying 6 years $160 million with $80 million guaranteed ?
  • zero
  • Veteran
Several billions of dollars
Originally posted by crabman82:

We'll need to pay him more than Carr
Share 49ersWebzone