There are 308 users in the forums

Patrick Willis the Mentor

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Kicked him in the ding ding!!

yeah he can teach foster how to post food and energy shakes and drinks on his instagram
At the beginning of the season I thought maybe Willis would be a good mentor for Foster, but that was when there were some questions about Foster's maturity (for example, getting into some trouble at the combine). After this season, it appears that immaturity isn't a particularly significant problem for Foster. Hey, if they are both into doing it, it would probably be a good thing. I doubt it happens, though.

I really don't like people bad-mouthing Willis. He was a great player and is a really good guy.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
yeah he can teach foster how to post food and energy shakes and drinks on his instagram

yea teach him how to fish
Originally posted by 49erphan:
At the beginning of the season I thought maybe Willis would be a good mentor for Foster, but that was when there were some questions about Foster's maturity (for example, getting into some trouble at the combine). After this season, it appears that immaturity isn't a particularly significant problem for Foster. Hey, if they are both into doing it, it would probably be a good thing. I doubt it happens, though.

I really don't like people bad-mouthing Willis. He was a great player and is a really good guy.

Bad fan behavior. Dude is a 49er icon and will rep the team in the HOF.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 29, 2017 at 10:50 AM ]
For what so he can teach him how to quit too? No thanks

Pat is so over football. Fans need to understand this.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
For what so he can teach him how to quit too? No thanks

Every NFL player quits when their body gives up. Plus, the 49ers front office quit on the players, coaches and fans before Willis retired.

Why trash Hall of Fame 49ers who played their whole career here?
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 29, 2017 at 12:29 PM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
why so he can quit?

Booooooooooooo!!!

Blasphemy

Dude gave it all for the 49ers and the organization quit on him, his teammates and the fans.

This x 1000000000000..................
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He should really take mentorship from Ray Lewis

Very good idea!

What the hell is Willis going to teach him?

Foster: Oh man, what did you do to make that tackle on that play.

Willis: I ran a 4.3 forty and weighed 245 at that time. If I didn't, then I would have been late on the tackle and probably missed.

Foster: Oh.

[crickets]
Dereck Smith would be the best option.

Foster: Man, how did you make that tackle? You are slow as f**k.
Smith: Look at the RG's left knee, it's tilting towards the way he is going to pull. If I didn't know that, I would have missed by 10 yards.
Foster: Oh man, this s**t is gold.

[high fives all around]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Dereck Smith would be the best option.

Foster: Man, how did you make that tackle? You are slow as f**k.
Smith: Look at the RG's left knee, it's tilting towards the way he is going to pull. If I didn't know that, I would have missed by 10 yards.
Foster: Oh man, this s**t is gold.

[high fives all around]

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/sireeznutz/Funny/dammedanceKWAME2.gif
Why would Willis give 2 s**ts about the 49ers now? Im sure he has other things to do in his life.

Jerry Rice should be the ex-player to hire as an assistant

/thread
Share 49ersWebzone