LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Are we a legit playoff team with Jimmy G?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we a legit playoff team with Jimmy G?

Hey thats on you. I think its easier to say than Garoppolo
In 2019
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
In 2019

sounds right. if the yorks splurge in fa, could be second half of next year.
Tf is a grapeshot? That name sucks
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Tf is a grapeshot? That name sucks

Grapeshot is what sailors/soldiers used back in the day of cannons and wooden ships. Bunch of nails and random metal items thrown into a cannon then fired point blank at an on rushing enemy. Sort of like a big shot gun

Really bad nickname imo
Threads with weird misspellings or titles that try to be clever but are not just kill the whole conversation.
Honestly after what we saw yesterday, I think 10-6 next season is a real possibility if we play our cards correctly this offseason.
What's with the nickname for Jimmy G...this guy's like the second coming and you can't even say his name right? I don't get it. As for their playoff stature, yeah there are some holes to fill...everybody knows that. The key is what Lynch/Shanahan do about it/them. Some of the needs can be resolved in FA...like CB, WR, C, possibly LB besides Jimmy. The rest, like a top OG/C, OT, another WR, possibly a RB if they don't re-sign Hyde and most definitely a big-time pass rusher. I'd like to see Lynch draft Bradley Chubbs...he looks like he could be the LEO we've missed this season. I'd also expect Lynch to draft a CB, possibly a S and definitely a playmaking TE. The playoff talk is a bit premature...but, if Lynch signs & drafts the players Coach needs, it's not so far-fetched.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
What's the tape gonna show that will help teams?

What it always shows--what the players do.

For example, no ones going to be surprised by roll left after yesterday. Eventually tendencies emerge.

It's how the league turned Roman's gadget shifts to mush.

Point is, DC's have been preparing against Hoyer, CJ, not a legit pro.

things will get harder and eventually we will need talent. Two years.

But, could be one.

It's not just left that Jimmy can roll out to. He rolls right pretty damn good too. I believe film on him will definitely help the opposition, but I think Jimmy is still gonna do what he do.

Grapeshot?

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Grapeshot?

meme for the win
  • dmax
  • Veteran
no oline no pass rush....no PLAYOFFS yet
Yes
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Not the current team as it is, but once you sign a ton of top grade weapons via both draft and free agency, damn right Jimmy G will not only take us to the playoffs, but way deep into the playoffs!!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Grapeshot...
Share 49ersWebzone