LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

2017 Game 16: SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dude is a beast and sometimes seems like a possessed madman not giving a **** I hope he gets to Goff / does well against Gurley next week.

Linebacker Reuben Foster aggravated a nerve stinger in his right shoulder but is expected to play in the season finale at Los Angeles. "We pulled him out at the end," Shanahan said... https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/24/49ers-notes-cornerbacks-conquer-bortles-reuben-foster-re-injured/

Foster is as dedicated to playing as Tebow is to his "vow"

https://www.mercurynews.com/2015/11/30/tim-tebow-dumped-by-former-miss-universe-refusing-sex/?obref=obinsite
Are guys going to the game?
It's them or us for the next five years at least, maybe even the next decade. Gotta be able to contain Gurley in the passing game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yes, I believe so...plenty of gals are going too
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Are guys going to the game?

and suffer through that LA NYE traffic? f**k that. Same s**t happened last year, only it was Xmas eve.
Next week we're all Atlanta fans too. They win and Seacucks don't make playoffs even if they beat Cards.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Next week we're all Atlanta fans too. They win and Seacucks don't make playoffs even if they beat Cards.

do the panthers have anything to play for? if they do, we're fkd.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

do the panthers have anything to play for? if they do, we're fkd.

Yeah I think they're still in a fight with Saints for the NFC South division title so maybe the f**king seacucks will get in assuming they probably beat Zona while the Panthers play their ass off to beat Falcons
Yeah I think they're still in a fight with Saints for the NFC South division title so maybe the f**king seacucks will get in assuming they probably beat Zona while the Panthers play their ass off to beat Falcons

Panthers-Falcons is an early game so that result will be wrapping up by the time seahwaks-cards game kicks off

Cam seems to fold in do or die situations, especially if he gets rattled, so I wouldn't put it past the Falcons to edge them out.

once theyre eliminated, seattle will do their usual petulant sore loser tantrum routine...at least when the JH era ended, the Niners beat the cards with class..pete and his minions will do something embarrassingly idiotic and petty
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 24, 2017 at 10:19 PM ]
Niners 56

Rams 17

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Panthers-Falcons is an early game so that result will be wrapping up by the time seahwaks-cards game kicks off

Cam seems to fold in do or die situations, especially if he gets rattled, so I wouldn't put it past the Falcons to edge them out.

once theyre eliminated, seattle will do their usual petulant sore loser tantrum routine...at least when the JH era ended, the Niners beat the cards with class..pete and his minions will do something embarrassingly idiotic and petty

They moved the Panther v Atlanta game to the later slot. There are now 9 games at 1:25PST, including the Panthers game, Saints game, Hawk game and our game.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2017/REG17
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Once again, I'm not expecting a win, I just hope Jimmy G. escapes this game healthy ready for next season.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I'm going to make it three in a row and go to this game too.
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

They moved the Panther v Atlanta game to the later slot. There are now 9 games at 1:25PST, including the Panthers game, Saints game, Hawk game and our game.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2017/REG17

Here's the biggest mystery: which game goes prime time? I can't think of a single game that would be good for that slot...
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Once again, I'm not expecting a win, I just hope Jimmy G. escapes this game healthy ready for next season.

This
Share 49ersWebzone